WalMart's BF "Stick Vac Vacuum"-can anyone read what brand it is? TIA

ccs

I wouldnt think the name would matter...with that price..I am sure you will get you moneys worth out of it...lol..I got the dirtdevil swiffer and love that thing...it sucks up the stuff and then you have the swiffer to get the dust...love it.!!!!!!!!!!

Durabrand isn't all that bad. I have a car stereo that's Durabrand, it's been better then any pioneer or kenwood that I've had. Not all Wal*Mart brand items are bad :)

Oh, no, I didn't mean it was a BAD thing, just meant that it would be plausible for them to sell the durabrand at a much lower price than anything else.

Yeppers, we have durabrand items in our house too!

Can't complain with the quality/price on them.

Does anyone know if the stick vac would work good on carpeted steps? I really need one for the steps leading to the upstairs and the ones leading to the basement. I have a basset hound and she sheds like crazy.:eek:

i love it on the carpeted steps.. it is just the right size and lightweight ..perfect for the job. i have the Eureka the boss one. thats what the ad looks like to me. i think the handles break easy so be carefull with that..mine is duck taped as we speak but i love it. i cant find a good pic of it to post but i bet its the boss. kathy

I want this to be my son :g_thumbri;)

http://www.bissell.com/images/Products/3601-M.gif