Target stocking for BF?

JBKing

The complete list from BF 2004 can be found here:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/2004.txt

~H~

Did anyone go to target last year on black friday. . If so what kind of stuff did they have on sale? I heard that sometimes places give away stuff to the first some many customer is that true. . This is my first year shopping on black friday so you guys help me out.

When I posted earlier about the stuff I found at Target I thought there were some items missing that I knew I wrote down! I was in there scribbling on the backs of receipts! lol

Anyway, I just looked again in my purse because it was bugging me, and sure enough I was right! There was one receipt hiding from me at the bottom. :tongue1: Here is what I missed:

*Steam & Dry Iron

*Air Hogs R/C Zero Gravity Wall Climber (SWAT vehicle)

*Air Hogs Sky Patrol R/C Helicopter

*Tiger - Mission: Paintball (turn your tv into a paintball park)

*Star Wars Ultimate Lightsaber

*Tyco R/C dropstars 2005 Chrysler

*Elite Force A-10A Thunderbolt 2 Fighter Plane w/pilot

~H~

Guest Deals4Me

I hear ya. I walk the end caps first everytime. I never have noticed their plainclothes guys, but there are always Target workerss around me. Always.

Okay, not that it matters, cause I wouldnt steal if you paid me too....

But Walmart,I can tell who it is, in matteson...hes SOOO obvious. Has a walkie talkie in the back pocket on real low, and its a big guy walking around aisles he wouldnt normally be in....

How do you know at Target? They dont like me for my coupon usuage...but oh well, I coupon the right way!

I know the walmart me has several of the items on the bf list here in the store and you can put them on layaway and get a price adjustment on bf does anyone know when any other stores will be letting us know what there sales are? I always liked walmart because of there layaway with 7 kids and 3 grandkids I need it they do not have any gameboysp in the store here they claim they are on backorder. have a good day

I think those things are definitely BF items. My store has the exact same things stacked on top of the shelves and tons of them too. Now to wait for prices. I will be going there for sure though. My son is a CAT machine fanatic!!! I was so excited to see those on the shelves!!

• 3 weeks later...

Lara and I (my girlfriend, laraallang) were in Target this evening and I was talking with her in the electronics.. and I was looking up.

I saw stacks and stacks of items that would not normally be there

• many different dvd players
  • dvd/vcr combos
  • cd players
  • xbox
  • ps2
  • lexmark printers (tons)

I might go back tomorrow to get some pictures.

Did anyone go to target last year on black friday. . If so what kind of stuff did they have on sale? I heard that sometimes places give away stuff to the first some many customer is that true. . This is my first year shopping on black friday so you guys help me out.

You can see Target's ad for last year here...I did not shop there myself..price matched at WM. http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/2004.txt

I'm going to stop at Target tomorrow, so I'll take a look and see what they are stocking. I'll have to write down what I see is in large supply. Target always has one of their plain-clothes "shoppers" follow me for a while, since I scope out all the end-caps for clearance stuff. This could get interesting.

Could someone please tell me what endcaps are? I've seen different people write this and I haven't a clue what they are talking about. Thanks for the help.;)

Our Target has the security follow you around (stalk) also. It irritates me. I understand people steal and they have to watch but when you are a loyal customer and just wanting to look and look and get good deals it's uncomfy to think you are being watched and followed like you have committed a crime or going to do so.

My local Target does things a little different then I am used to. But is it like this everywhere.... Here when they open the door you get a number for certain items and if your number is drawn then you get the item. It is not 1st come 1st served so to speak. Frustrating

Our Target has those items as well. We bought a microwave over the weekend that was on sale for 39.99 regular 59.99. There must have been 200 of them piled high up on all of the surrounding shelves. I'm sure they are going to be in the BF ad but we needed this for a friend so we couldn't wait.

They also stock up on many items just in case of regular toys. Because they have great deals. Think of how much money they make. I know my walmart last year had so many items. that their deals were actually all day and not just until 11am. MY WM. has so many barbie items and bratz they are stacked way high in the household area.

I've not been to Target (its a couple hours away) .. but I did notice at our Walmart when I was there last week that there were barbies stacked up on the risers in housewares. I'll have to pay closer attention to whats overstocked when I go this weekend.

I've not been to Target (its a couple hours away) .. but I did notice at our Walmart when I was there last week that there were barbies stacked up on the risers in housewares. I'll have to pay closer attention to whats overstocked when I go this weekend.

Well, they are going to have some Barbies on sale for $5 each- those were probably them! :)