Who shops on 26th Dec.?

simonalex

I don't usually go out the day after christmas. I do however head out the weekend after as Walmart has great clearance items. I got a bunch of makeup sets for less than $1, my christmas cards for this year for .33 a box. New garland for .45 and icicles for .05 cents. Cant' beat those prices!

The absolute best time to buy Christmas decorations. That way you have "new" stuff for next year. I bought the 8 foot inflatable snowman for a third of its original price 2 years ago. A great deal.

Its my 2nd favorite day to shop, behind BF of course.

I usually do not shop on 26th DEc. But last time for soem reason I just wanted to get out of house on 26th Dec.

I was amazed to see the crowd and not only that most of the good stuff was gone!!!

Actually we went to Sears which gets toys on s seasonal basis. All toys were gone!!! It was absoluately amazing and we had gone to mall around 11.00 am. so that was not even late, but almost all aisles were empty.

So this yr I am deciding to hit mall on 26th DEc also and early!!!

Simonalex

I do and I keep haunting the stores for a few weeks after Christmas for the major markdown's. Last year I hit CVS when they marked everything 90% off and I made a haul in wrapping paper. I have enough paper for at least two years. I also got tags, boxes and bags dirt cheap. Pays to keep going back every few days.

I usually try to get Christmas decorations for the next year during the week after Christmas. I don't have much to decorate the house with--pretty much just the tree and ornaments for it--so I am trying to slowly add things as I can't afford to buy any decorations for the house before Christmas...LOL I can barely afford to buy presents. ;)

I go there looking for toys. Year before last I got a $65-75 Chicco kitchen for $15. I forgot to go last year(and kicked myself for it)

Oh, and Playmobil sets are generally 75-90% off. I'm going to pick up a few of those this year, my youngest son has a summer birthday, so I like picking up a few things for him during the after Christmas sales.