Who shops on 26th Dec.?

simonalex

• 2 weeks later...
It's definetly one of the best days to shop. You can get xmas stuff at dept stores on sale and of course use the coupons. I found great deals on clothes also. I have to agree that feb. is a good time for clothes. Last year the kmart by us closed. So I gotgreat deals before BF and after, My daughters bday is in Jan. so she made out great.

I wonder how you find stuff like 75-90% off??

I went to walmart and target yesterday (oct 30th) in the night around 8.00 PM. and they were OUT of most of their halloween stuff- no good costumes or accessories were left!!

when I went to Walmart last yr after christmas , some items were 50% off. But they were all high priced items. All low priced items were gone!!!

What should we do?

Thanks

Simonalex

The absolute best time to buy Christmas decorations. That way you have "new" stuff for next year. I bought the 8 foot inflatable snowman for a third of its original price 2 years ago. A great deal.

I agree..I never want to spend $ on decorations b/c I have so many gifts to buy..I usually end up using some of the $ I get for Christmas to buy a few decorations for next year

I ALWAYS shop the day after Christmas. I am at the opening of Target, then go to the Hallmark store and then everywhere else. I have bought some beautiful christmas decorations for 50-75% off by purchasing on these days. I also try to stock up on non-holiday type gifts (like candles that aren't to holidayish, prepackaged lotion or cologne, etc.). Don't forget the department stores also have some of these types of items. I also try to hit Target, Walgreens and CVS for the 75% off sales.

:D :D :D