Doodlebops?

Booterbunz

Do you think that there will be anything Doodlebops for sale on bf? :gd_detect I've been on the lookout for Doodlebop stuff and all I've seem to have found was a DeeDee costume :( This is the only show that dd shows any interest in! :2wiggle:

I am a big Disney fan and that's a new show on playhouse Disney right? I didn't even see anything when i was at WDW this summer and they usually have stuff from their shows on sale in the parks.

I don't know that they're really merchandising that show yet. (LOL I have to add that I absolutely HATE that show...but I understand how it is, if your kids like it, you wind up buying the toys.) I'm in a similar situation with Go, Diego, Go! from Nick Jr. My kids have been begging for a rescue pack ever since that show started. Too bad they don't make any yet!

just did a search on Froogle and found this so far:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...Search+Froogle

And found this on Google:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Cool!! Thank you! I know the show is still pretty new and it's a Canadian group and all, but it'd be nice if they would sell the dvd's or cd's or something at this point!! LOL

I don't know that they're really merchandising that show yet. (LOL I have to add that I absolutely HATE that show...but I understand how it is, if your kids like it, you wind up buying the toys.) I'm in a similar situation with Go, Diego, Go! from Nick Jr. My kids have been begging for a rescue pack ever since that show started. Too bad they don't make any yet!

I'm with you...I cringe when that show comes on!!

LOL I like the Doodlebops actually! I do the dances and sing with them for my dd. I can't handle Dora or Barney but she gets to watch this one and Lazytown! :P I found out that the videos are being released in Canada this year and maybe in the U.S. next year?!.

US and Canada have the same region code for DVDs why not buy it from a Canadian company and have it shipped ot the US?

I cannot stad Doodlebpos. I like the wiggles better, and so do 2 of my 3 kids. The baby and 6 year old hate them, but my 4 year old likes them. But, she likes Dora better, so I can usually bribe her with Dora, lol. We are big into Blue's Clues right now (baby), and my 6 yo is loving the Halloweentown movies on Disnrey, as well as the other Halloween movies (Twitches *oh, shoot me*)

US and Canada have the same region code for DVDs why not buy it from a Canadian company and have it shipped ot the US?

Is it really?? Hmm, maybe I'll be able to get them sooner then. I think they charge $8.50 to ship to the u.s....might be worth my sanity if this is what she's asking for!! LOL

Do you think that there will be anything Doodlebops for sale on bf? :gd_detect I've been on the lookout for Doodlebop stuff and all I've seem to have found was a DeeDee costume :( This is the only show that dd shows any interest in! :2wiggle:

There are some DVD's on eBay right now. I'm not sure what region there from though. Might be worth checking out.:)

• 2 weeks later...