Old navy clearance????

DLM

Anyone know when Old Navy might be having their additional 50% off clearance?

They are loaded heavily with merchandise and I have bought some stuff lately -would love to get an adjustment or buy some more!

Thanks!

The 50% off signs are not the "extra 50% off clearance" signs. I got sucked into the store when I saw "50%", but it's just "up to 50% off clearance". Yeah, whatever, things were 50% off BEFORE Christmas!

Last year the extra 50% off happened mid-January so I'm hoping for next week (or maybe even Friday!). They will need to consolidate coats and sweaters to the back of the store to bring in new spring clothing.

in our store, wherever there was clearance items, there was an extra 50% off tag. It was even back in the main clearance aisle. I don't frequent Old Navy but was returning some items, I found a jacket that was $19.99 clearance that I got for $10, fleece tops that were on sale prior to Christmas were marked $4.99 and got them for $2.48, Old Navy hoodies that were $11.99 got for $6. Just about every section had items that were clearanced then one of those little 50% off tags on them. I got some gloves that were marked .97 cents for 48 cents, so maybe it isn't the main event but there sure were alot of clearance items with another 50% off tag.

Called today. Lady was so awesome! Took my email to email me and said they don't have any word from corp so it won't be today or tomorrow, but they are waiting because stock is high and she said they did it a week before last year. She said they are hoping for mid next week or friday at latest

Don't forget to find yourself a printable coupon!

Go to their Facebook page: HERE

*You don't have to even sign into your facebook account!

- Click on the Barker's Bones tab and start clicking!

I just saw a $10 off $50 - good Jan 7 to 13. I assume they will have new ones out on the 14th.

hth