Sobakawa pillow?

My husband bought one because he has horrible neck problems while sleeping. He tried it for 3 nights but still wasn't comfortable on it. I don't have neck trouble and am able to sleep on it just fine. Soooo, wish I could help you out here more. I think he bought the pillow at CVS or Walgreens. Not sure on that. I just know I took over the pillow and find it very comfortable and it keeps my neck from aching in the morning.

Hmmm....I need a pillow that's for all kinds of sleep. I hate "side sleepers" or "back sleepers" as pillow descriptions. What about those of us who rotate every couple of hours? I go from side to stomach to back all in one night. I usually wake up with lower back of head/neck pains and jacked up sinuses. I found a pillow once that was great until it went flat and then I could never find another. I don't have $100 for a memory foam pillow and I thought the Sobakawa might work but now after doing some reading I don't know. Advil PM it is :)

I'm looking at the Sobakawa Cloud pillow for DH too. He goes through pillows so fast. I could understand if I was buying him those $5 pillows from Target, but they are always nice, name brand and good quality pillows. Ugh!

DH had a Homedics Memory foam pillow and he loved it...at first. Now he hates it. It became hard, its very weird, but the puppy likes it. :rolleyes: However, she's a little weird too! :D

I read a bunch of reviews and I think I"m going to pass. I've got an over sensitive nose and all the reviews about the "chemical smell" has warned me away. Guess I'll just keep searching. Thanks for all the help!

Eww chemical smell? I'll pass. Thanks for letting me know! :D

I got one of these as a grab bag gift. Its definitely smaller than I assumed it would be. I liked it for sleeping on, but eventually I went back to my old pillows for my head and I use this between my knees to help with back aches. (I'm a side sleeper). I NEVER experienced the chemical smell you speak of. Overall I like the Pillow, but I never disliked my old pillows and went back with what I was used to.

• 4 months later...
Guest bluecamel1913
I have one memory foam and one buckwheat pillow (similar to Sobakawa). I use the memory foam most of the time but if it gets hot I use the buckwheat instead.