Walgreens 75% off

Dutchess

Went to Walgreens and scored big time. They had just switched to 75% off, purchased a TON of gift items to put up for the Angel trees next year. They also had a bunch of disney type christmas if anyone is looking.

I went to another Walgreens about an hour later and they were still at 50%. Said it varies by district. So.. yours may be today.. or tomorrow!

Went to Walgreens today and the Christmas stuff was marked 50% off. A Walgreens associate saw me looking at it and said that the Christmas stuff should ring up 70 to 75%off, they just hadn't marked it yet. I got the following items.

2 Pack of 1 large Webkinz with 1 Mazin Hamster $2.99 (reg 9.99)

2 Pack of 1 large Webkinz with 1 Lil' Kinz $2.99 (reg 9.99)

Lil' Kinz in a Christmas bag $2.29 (reg 4.99)

They also had single Webkinz that were ringing up at $2.99. The sets were a much better deal.

2 Pack of Bakugans 99 cents (not sure what the reg price was)

I haven't been to my Wags since last weekend...still 50% at that time but they didn't have ANY wrapping paper left. I was bummed, I always get my wrapping paper for the next year. Walmart was completely out as well. I ended up getting it at Staples.

Ours never went to 75% last year, except the candy. Everything else they packed up and put out again this year!

My DS works at Walgreens and I asked him when it is going to 75%. He said the same thing, candy and cards only going, probably today? but everything else staying at 50% and packing away if not sold. Good thing I stocked up on wrapping paper on BF when they had B1G2 free.

I went to my closest store yesterday (yes, on 1/5), and it is still at 50%. Needless to say, the shelves were still full!

Same with CVS.

I hit Wags the day after Christmas,as their good stuff is usually gone quick and the cashier said most of it sold on Christmas Day (at 50% off)!

I swear they haven't got rid of much more since Dec. 26.

Supposedly they are shoving it in the stockroom and are gonna put it out later in the year.

Yep,still 50% off (except candy and that was gone) and I asked the manager when they would go to 75% and he said they were told it wouldn't and they would box it up for next year.

Then he said that's what they told them last year but then changed their minds and it went to 75% so who knows?

This store had quite a bit left too!

Basically,it might or might not go and it would pretty much be luck of the draw to catch it if it does.

I went on the 6th and my store had about 20 boxes of Hallmark cards (18, and 24 packs), a few odds and ends knick knack stuff and 2 TIGGER lighted window decorations at 75 off, I grabbed 2 boxes of cards for 4 dollar total...

For 50 off they had like 3 bags of off-brand candy and about 10 packs of 24 ct adhesive gift tags. . . I took 2 packs of the tags for 1.oo, as I know I need them for next year. No paper, no bows, nothing else good...