Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Is your store going through its remodel to add the grocer section? The only item I could find that was 'regular' clearance was the flex mixing bowls. Everything else was full price :(

No, grocery was finished back in July... there was also a LOT of open items too such as a Kitchenaid Mixer for $90, open blenders, toasters, Ice tea maker, and a few other items. Not sure why such a big haul?

Shorty, what Target were you at? Near Milwaukee?? Mine was Grafton store and I am planning to try another Milwaukee store later today -- just wanna make sure I don't go where you were since u grabbed all the good stuff already!! ;) lol

Shorty, what Target were you at? Near Milwaukee?? Mine was Grafton store and I am planning to try another Milwaukee store later today -- just wanna make sure I don't go where you were since u grabbed all the good stuff already!! ;) lol

Franklin just finished their grocer section so I thought there may have been some stores still finishing up. I went to West Milwaukee (only 1 item) and the rest was at West Allis but still has plenty if you're near that location :)

Scored lots of great deals today! All were at 75% in Home Dept.

###070010590 12pc Bialetti Nonstick Pots and Pans (Blue) Reg $56.99 Sale $14.24

###070051724 Kitchenaid Box Grater with Storage Case Reg $4.98 Sale $2.48

###070052348 2pc Flexible Mixing Bowls by Michael Graves Reg $19.99 Sale $4.98

###070070421 10pc Kitchen Essen. from Calphalon Nonstick Cookware (Red) Reg. $149.99 Sale $37.48

###072040617 Sunbeam Deluxe Ice Shaver/Slushie Maker Reg $29.99 Sale $7.48

###072040706 Deni Automatic Ice Cream Maker/Candy Crusher Reg $49.99 Sale $12.48

There was another set of Kitchen Essentials by Calphalon 10pc black set regular like $279 on clearance for only $75. And my sister got one of those Patio Deck Seat Boxes for only $15 (no DCPI, sorry). I think this was a successful trip!

Is your store going through its remodel to add the grocer section? The only item I could find that was 'regular' clearance was the flex mixing bowls. Everything else was full price :(

The slushie maker & stuff went clearance hear about 6 weeks ago. The other stuff I ahve seen at various stores, but not all at one. It is out there, but seems to be selling out quickly.

The slushie maker & stuff went clearance hear about 6 weeks ago. The other stuff I ahve seen at various stores, but not all at one. It is out there, but seems to be selling out quickly.

I bought a slushie maker about six weeks ago too. It was the summer one that's blue and white and they also had a matching one that made snow cones. The one becksters posted is a different kind and much larger, I looked it up on their website. The grater was weird. I typed in the number on the scanner and it came up regularly $19.99 on sale for $16.99 and not regularly $4.98 so that was a major score for 'em! I've been at two stores so far so hopefully I can get lucky with the pots & pans sets and another location.

I bought a slushie maker about six weeks ago too. It was the summer one that's blue and white and they also had a matching one that made snow cones. The one becksters posted is a different kind and much larger, I looked it up on their website. The grater was weird. I typed in the number on the scanner and it came up regularly $19.99 on sale for $16.99 and not regularly $4.98 so that was a major score for 'em! I've been at two stores so far so hopefully I can get lucky with the pots & pans sets and another location.

Aha! Well, we bought the snow cone maker last year (same as the one from this year), and it works great for just us. If I had to make many I'd hate it, but easy enough for 1 or 2. Been seeing a lot of odd things with typing in numbers on the scanner. I have taken a number from an item in a locked case sitting there with a clearance sticker showing a price like $99.98 and typing it in to make sure the sticker is right only to have it show $199.99!! Craziness!

I was perusing while waiting for my prescription to be ready. I found a giant black and decker toaster/oven 75% off for 34.98...didn't need it though.

I did buy a Hoover Elite Cyclonic cannister vac for $49.74 plus another 10% off at the register. According to Amazon it is a $309. item....it did not come with a box or manuals. They also had a Dyson that looked just like it for $59.74..I am not a fan of Dyson though so I got the hoover instead. Lots of the Count Chocula etc cereals on clearance for $2.xx. They also had the Michael Graves bowls and lots of cups, glasses too. I got a Wii/Duracell charger thingy for $5.xx although it was priced $11.xx. This was in the Easton Mass store btw

###081040698 Washable Colored Bubbles - $2.08 ea

They had these in blue, green, yellow and pink. Not sure if I'll use them for stocking stuffers or save them for Easter!

If these are the Crayola washable bubbles, they got terrible reviews on Amazon. 34 out of 34 reviewers gave it one star. Apparently they stain clothing and skin.

###081040698 Washable Colored Bubbles - $2.08 ea

They had these in blue, green, yellow and pink. Not sure if I'll use them for stocking stuffers or save them for Easter!

Bought some for DD last year and they are very very very messy. Do not let them wear soething you want to keep. When DD saw how hard it was to clean up after she was no longer interested in getting more. She did have fun with them that day outside!!

scored a 46" panasonic 720p plasma for $299 + tax. they are 50% off DCPi is 008-09-1246 it is great for the bedroom. mine was brand new in box, but you might find the displays still available at 10%-30% off the 299 price depending on the accessories included with the display (remote, stand, etc.)

Is anyones Halooween section a ghost town? I have never seen it like that I had such high hopes for the items I wanted on clearance.

Tons left here at my closest Target,so YAY!

I need lots of candy-they had several aisles and the back wall left as of this morning.

I'll check back on Saturday or Sunday just to make sure it's worth a trip later next week.

When does Halloween go on sale ? Is it 50% off the day after halloween just like the CHristmas stuff?

Last year, candy started at 30% off Nov.1 but the rest of Halloween was 50%.

Within a week it was 90% and gone.

They are so ready to fully set for Christmas that they want the black and orange stuff gone already!

Last year, candy started at 30% off Nov.1 but the rest of Halloween was 50%.

Within a week it was 90% and gone.

They are so ready to fully set for Christmas that they want the black and orange stuff gone already!

Thanks, there are a TON of things I want to grab for 50% off, just not full price...

saw lots of halloween candy but didn't wander round to the costumes/other stuff aisle. There was a shopping cart full of halloween clothes that they were either going to put out or take back not sure nobody around.

I got loads of boys tops many shaun white, a few star wars ones and other miscellaneous ones for 2.24 or 2.48. some cute khaki school uniform shorts for 3.24 and pin striped shaun white shorts for 4.24 Also found some womens shorts champion maybe for 1.98 in workout section and some men's screen tees only "office space" one was $2.48 so picked up a few of those for gifts. There was a belgian waffle maker marked down to 34.98 but it was stuck on a shelf for a waffle maker that was regular 39.99 so not sure if just a coincidence or if they were trying to make people think it was a better deal than it was since it was marked reg.price $69.99

scored a 46" panasonic 720p plasma for $299 + tax. they are 50% off DCPi is 008-09-1246 it is great for the bedroom. mine was brand new in box, but you might find the displays still available at 10%-30% off the 299 price depending on the accessories included with the display (remote, stand, etc.)

Thanks, I'll have to check this out... unfortunately think we have a couple of televisions that are about to bite the dust.

Thanks for the info. Scored the display for $269! Kids will be thrilled!

Alot of the Crayola stuff that had been holding at our stores at 30 and 50 off finally went 75 off-the chalk, bubbles, etc. Also in the craft aisle they had the kiddie chunky markers-the ones that look like farm animals or something. Got the fingerpaint set that comes in the hard yellow case 75% off. I was hoping for a few more but only one left. Would make great gifts. Found a few out of the box items (hoping they work right) really cheap so was happy about that! Oh and found some tops and capris finally marked down 75 off as well.

###052072173 Maybelline Mascara 50% off (plus had a $1 Coup)

###081040419 Crayola craft kit-4.68

Alot of the Crayola stuff that had been holding at our stores at 30 and 50 off finally went 75 off-the chalk, bubbles, etc. Also in the craft aisle they had the kiddie chunky markers-the ones that look like farm animals or something. Got the fingerpaint set that comes in the hard yellow case 75% off. I was hoping for a few more but only one left. Would make great gifts. Found a few out of the box items (hoping they work right) really cheap so was happy about that! Oh and found some tops and capris finally marked down 75 off as well.

###052072173 Maybelline Mascara 50% off (plus had a $1 Coup)

###081040419 Crayola craft kit-4.68

Which Maybelline mascara is this? Is it the one in the pink and green tube or the one in the yellow tube(called Colossal Volum'Express)? TIA