Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Backpacks here marked 50% ringing 75% SCAN! Lunchboxes ringing 50% still. Most bulletin board, dry erase boards still 50%. They are remarking the thermos'/ect again and reshelving BLAH!

LOTS AND LOTS of activity in the aisles today, lots marked 30%, we don't do 30% target just skip it already :P

I saw nothing NERF on clearance so we either don't have any at our store left or they aren't marked down at all, which ones are they?

Brown dot and orange triangle were ringing up 50% at my store.

Fitness still was 30% with a random scattering of 50%.

Our lawn/patio/grill stuff went 75% off yesterday, not really anything I need, though I think it's very bizarre how a few items are still regular price. (I scanned!!)

I did a walk around the Malvern store, lots of activity - resetting the BTS area (though only some items were marked 30% off, and some backpacks & lunch boxes were 50%), activity was also going on in the office supply / stationary area, housewares, and grocery. I mainly just saw boxes of new items, and arranging shelves - I didn't see any team members with mark down scanners, but maybe after I left?

Brown dot was still 50% off, but no sign. Does anyone know how many days it's usually at 50%? Trying to decide if I should check again today. I didn't look for orange triangles - what sort of items were those?

Got lots of notebooks for five cents each and filler paper for .18

Good thing I checked the endcap in gift wrap/office supplies first as I scored some 5 and 3 subject notebooks for .78 and .68

My best find was the 4 pack of school Kleenex ( each box has 100 tissues) tag said $2.54 but rang up $1.48 and I had a couple of .50 coupons so 4 boxes for .98!

4 pack of Puffs (100 tissues each box)-tag said $2.99 but rang up $1.74 but I only a .25 coupon.

Had I not watched Headline News this morning,I would not have known about the Missoni items.

That stuff is HOT and apparently Target will only be carrying it for a month and many stores are already sold out of things,and it's on eBay already.

I picked up a couple of things for gifts.

Brown spot 50% but backpacks are only 50% (on tag and scanned).

sorry I cannot b more help I have no idea when ours went 50%. I got 2 ink'd ones that didn't even have a red tag so when in doubt scan :-) good luck!

Brown spot still 50% without signs and BTS not priced for me. I checked a backpack and a zipped up binder and they were maybe 15%, so I stashed the binder. But I stopped by the Target next door and found an even bigger bargain than hoped:)

Had I not watched Headline News this morning,I would not have known about the Missoni items.

That stuff is HOT and apparently Target will only be carrying it for a month and many stores are already sold out of things,and it's on eBay already.

I just saw the clip on Yahoo news, NOBODY was looking at that stuff at my small town store on Tuesday at least not from 9am-12pm. I actually looked at few pieces myself and not being a fashionesta I didn't know I was looking at anything special and thought I'd wait to get DD the dress and me the sweater after they were marked down maybe :P HAHA! Funny stuff. Its a college/army town so I wonder if they have anything left after the news hit??

75% off here in KC in Garden, School Supplies (including backpacks, but NOT lunch bags), and pool toys. Scored a little tailgating grill for $7.48 and a rake for $1.83. Yes...definitely look in the office supply section for extra school supplies. I scored two-packs of scissors for $.35 each there and rulers for $.11.

I totally forgot to look for the Kleenex!! May have to go back tonight!

What is the big deal about that brand?

Missoni is a major Italian fashion brand, with their signature design being the zig zag. Their clothing pieces are mostly knitwear and expensive. Target has been teaming up with designers to create a specialty line for their stores (Like Liberty of London last year, Proenza-Schouler prior years) for a limited time.

Just the availability of accessible designer clothing is what drives the demand. My Target was sold out of everything. It's going on eBay for a lot more right now. The Target website crashed yesterday with everyone trying to buy their items. Seriously, if your store had stuff after 12pm, you were lucky. Some stores had lines starting at 5:30am.

Missoni is a major Italian fashion brand, with their signature design being the zig zag. Their clothing pieces are mostly knitwear and expensive. Target has been teaming up with designers to create a specialty line for their stores (Like Liberty of London last year, Proenza-Schouler prior years) for a limited time.

Just the availability of accessible designer clothing is what drives the demand. My Target was sold out of everything. It's going on eBay for a lot more right now. The Target website crashed yesterday with everyone trying to buy their items. Seriously, if your store had stuff after 12pm, you were lucky. Some stores had lines starting at 5:30am.

Being in The Heartland of America,we are way behind the coasts for Cool Stuff,and I would never have paid any attention

had I not seen it on HLN but some of the stuff is really CUTE.

I only looked in the girls section and stationery though.

I know the people I bought my things for will really appreciate it so

it was money well spent.

Personally, I don't care for it...but to each his own. That said, one of my local stores said they are already getting returns from people who are overbuying. Best guess, bought too much to sell on ebay and prices aren't what they hoped for. In any case, keep checking back if you want stuff, they may have returns.

Orange triangle was 50%, garden was 75% and school was 75% with mostly notebooks, binders, folders and a rulers.

###009-06-0141 Grill Smoke Woodchips - Was $3.99 Now $.98

###009-06-0142 Grill Smoke Woodchips - Was $3.99 Now $.98

###084-19-0379 Garden Shovel - Was $12.99 Now $3.24

###084-19-0382 Garden Shovel - Was $12.99 Now $3.24

###084-18-0115 Off! Clip On - Was $8.49 Now $2.12 w/ $2 coupon - $.12!!

###081-09-1346 Quick Reminder Door Pad - Was $3.99 Now $.98

###081-12-0275 2-pk Mechanical Pencils - Was $2.79 Now $.68

###081-20-0061 Composition Book large w/ graph paper - Was $2.00 Now $.50

###081-20-0158 Composition Book small 2-pk - Was $1.00 Now $.25

LOL.....I looked it up online today and HATED that design. Guess I'll never make Vogue :P

Brown Dot was only 70% off here :( :( Boo... I had to dig around to find stuff that I wanted. Most of it was gone. Some workbooks and some flashcards.

Bath & Bedding still 30% off here.

Toddler clothing in this store was only 50% at best. Some 30% off.

BTS was only 50% off... some things were only 30% off. There wasn't a single lunchbox left.

Dollar spot brown dot went 70% off today...it has always been 75% before so I wonder if that is changing ( boo)..picked up a few more cute little things. School supplies n bags finally went 75% off as well but was SLIM pickings. Managed to get my son the lightning Mcqueen lunch box hes been eyeing for 2.48. Also picked up a few folders for 25 cents and glee notebooks for 62 cents. There was one fun 3d dry erase peace sign board left for 2.48 so I grabbed that for my daughters room as well. Lots of clearance going on in mty store today..Also found big time rush and shake it up shirts on sale for 2.24 so grabbed those to. All in all a really good trip. ( did look at the missoni stuff, womens clothes were all gone but I did like the shoes but they were NOT comfy so I didnt buy them) The kids clothes were NOT my girls tastes or I would of grabbed some of it!

Tons of Backpacks & Some lunch bags @ 70% Off

School Supplies @ 70% Off - not a whole lot left

Many Comforter\Bed Sets @ 70% Off & Also some at 30% Off

Outdoor Toys @ 70% Off

Lawn/garden @ 70% Off - though mostly chair padding and one charcoal grill

Dollar Brown Spot @ 50% Off

Women's Bras - Quite a bit at 75% Off

Brown Dollar sport 70% off here in North DFW too. Still got some items. Spic and Span gloves were .30 as well as the bottles of cleaner.

Backpacks and lunch boxes 75% off. Got several Jansports and Swiss Gear.

Bedding 75% off. Picked up 8pc full comforter sets for 11.24 each, King sheet sets, full sheet sets.

Summer toys 75% off. Water guns, goggles, swim aides

Some camping gear 75% off. Got the Coleman folding rockers for 11.xx and Coleman waterproof blanket in carry case for 3.24

Some exercise equipment also 75% off.

Dallas Mavericks tshirts all 75% off.

Brown Dollar sport 70% off here in North DFW too. Still got some items. Spic and Span gloves were .30 as well as the bottles of cleaner.

Backpacks and lunch boxes 75% off. Got several Jansports and Swiss Gear.

Bedding 75% off. Picked up 8pc full comforter sets for 11.24 each, King sheet sets, full sheet sets.

Summer toys 75% off. Water guns, goggles, swim aides

Some camping gear 75% off. Got the Coleman folding rockers for 11.xx and Coleman waterproof blanket in carry case for 3.24

Some exercise equipment also 75% off.

Dallas Mavericks tshirts all 75% off.

Do you know if bedding went 75 today? I was at target yesterday and it was still 50 by me. Tia