Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

King zhu went 75% today.

It went 75 a few weeks ago here. There is a pile and they are not selling. Are the creepy things finally getting less popular? Or is it just my target?

Does it look like stuff went 50 off today? Or will that be next week? I'm debating on a trip.

My store had most clearance toys 30% off but some were 50%. Im a bit bummed though..did not see one toy I would actually need for the 75% off clearance. My store was already REALLY slim pickings on the toy clearance so I wonder what wil be left by the end of the month...

Target Home bed sheet sets were 75% off today. Found a twin sheet set for $6.98. Used $5 off Target Home bedding coupon to get it for $1.98. Toddler bed sets were still 50% off.

Where did you find the $5 off Target Home Bedding coupon? Looking to pick up a queen set.

Where did you find the $5 off Target Home Bedding coupon? Looking to pick up a queen set.

I printed the coupon off the Target website. I don't know if it's still on there. It expires on July 16.

I know this has nothing to do with clearance, but it is a good deal.

Target is going to have 2 packs of Sharpie markers on sale starting Sunday 7/10 for $1. Use the $1/1 Sharpie Permanent Marker Target print coupon to make them free. The coupon might not be around next week so you should print it now if you can

http://coupons.target.com/mcp/pd.cfm?encp=bw3Edh8NsU3vzmfu%2BCqxk1gE5kAdfbx6dC45DH8m6FuvNQDwYVl3xOH31DkRj79yzb%2BSNmiA400L%0D%0AEEFPl3Gcuooit6uEepqUJQIeYLU6W8lpwuOGix6%2BWw%3D%3D#

Has anyone seen the toasters go on clearance? There's one on my store that's orange (the name slips my mind) and it's at 50% off for 29.97.

I saw that upright toaster on sale today for 75% off. There was only one there, however.

My store had a random spattering of toy story, cars, harry potter, kingdom, city, and the underwater one? (I can't think of the name).

They were going really quick at 15-30 though.

Went to another store and hardly any of the legos were on clearance. And the few that were are totally different from the other store. Crazy how stores can be so drastically different.

I grabbed:

### lego toy story 3 trash compactor escape. $35

Debating on keeping it still, I hate buying at 30.

My store had a random spattering of toy story, cars, harry potter, kingdom, city, and the underwater one? (I can't think of the name).

They were going really quick at 15-30 though.

Went to another store and hardly any of the legos were on clearance. And the few that were are totally different from the other store. Crazy how stores can be so drastically different.

I grabbed:

### lego toy story 3 trash compactor escape. $35

Debating on keeping it still, I hate buying at 30.

The one you bought is $32 on Lego.com

Yes, they have it highly varied this year. Several stores already clearanced some of the sets, including Prince of Persia (above referenced desert sets) and Atlantis and even Harry Potter during the winter clearance.

I almost certain my store had a set (atlantis maybe) and some SMALL price of persia sets already 50%...I am one of the lucky few that HAVE scored legos 75% at my stores though...all of our toy story went at christmas...weird! The price of persia sets were marked down when the Zhu-Zhu's were at my store...

Heading that direction in a few hours and I will double check ..

Three Targets in the last 3 days... not my usual thing, but kinda happened this week.

I found nothing really good. The same King Zhu's for 50% off... been like a month now. They've got a gazillion of them. If they drop to 75% I might consider one for dd.. .not before.

Nothing to speak of in linen or kids clothing.

Toys were all over the place ... some 10%, some 50%... nothing I found was 75 or better

Did manage to get a couple of bargin bin things today for .25....... door hanger craft and little games, they'll go in the closet for stocking stuffers.

And I bought a 1.00 Dr. Suess plastic sack thing with handles. They'll never make it to clearance and I think it'll be a good gift bag for dd that can also become a library tote.

The one you bought is $32 on Lego.com

I noticed that amazon had a pretty similar price too once I got home. :( Not a very good clearance "deal". My son is just getting in to legos so I don't know much about prices and what not. It will probably go back now, but it was the last one so I just grabbed it to debate on later.

I got all these for 0.25

scunci 4pk hair clips

6pk glitter gel pens

toystory/cars dry erase boards

toystory/cars 2pk notebooks

cupcake boxes

6pk hello kitty erasers

3pk glitter glue

3pk juggling balls (hacky sacks in my house ! ;) )

6pk hello kitty pencils

10pk pencils

And to add to those back to school steals thanks to PP I got free 2pk sharpies but ALSO I printed the $1 off any papermate and $1 off TWO Bic items so I walked out with a 2pk sharpies for FREE, 2 packages of bic pens for 0.98 and a 10pk of papermate pens for 0.09

Print those coupons NOW they expire in a few weeks so the deals might get BETTER :)

Target is going to have 2 packs of Sharpie markers on sale starting Sunday 7/10 for $1. Use the $1/1 Sharpie Permanent Marker Target print coupon to make them free. The coupon might not be around next week so you should print it now if you can

Thanks for the heads up! It's still on there at least as of today.

I noticed that amazon had a pretty similar price too once I got home. :( Not a very good clearance "deal". My son is just getting in to legos so I don't know much about prices and what not. It will probably go back now, but it was the last one so I just grabbed it to debate on later.

It is a popular set, so it will sell out fast when the price drops again. I often miss out on the Lego.com sales because they seem to start either at midnight or based on East Coast times, so by the time I am away, the best stuff is gone. But TS3 Legos will be discontinued, so they'll drop most places. Generally, those are the Legos that go clearance. With Target, it is sometimes because they decided not to carry the full line or particular sets at all or some stores, but generally they only clearance as they are discontinued by Lego.

FYI to all watching Lego, Prince of Persia sets are really unpopular except for true Lego hounds who have to have everything, or those who want the brown bricks which are less common. Unless they decide to salvage them (which some stores will), there will likely be some left at 75% to snatch up.

Our store has changed from 30% off clearance prices to 25% off. This isn't just in the toy section but store wide. Has anybody else noticed this in their store?

Im concerned that the toys won't go to 75% b/c of this change. i just don't know what to expect. Also, what is the projected date for the toy sale the 21st or the 28th? My DD's bday is the 21st and she wants to go to an amusement park for the day so there is no way I can stalk toys on the 21st. :(

I really think it will be the 28th...but i'll check on the 21st to be sure. For the last two years it has been the last week of July.

As for the 25% off vs 30% off thing...my stores have stayed with the standard 30/50/75% format, but on a few things I have seen 25/40/60%. Not good! But hopefully those toys will still end up at 75% off!

Just came back from our local store. The dollar spot was all gone, new stuff in. Grabbed a couple of notebooks for $1 (cat in the hat) & pencils. Found the car detailing kit for 50% off (last one there). Missed out last time and DH said I should have grabbed it when I saw it. Waiting on Zhu zhu pets to go 75%, right now at 50% (did get the carrying bag for $2.45 - 75%). Was eyeing the vtech buzz lightyear that is at 30% and some dolls for DDs. Went looking for the power washer and found none :(

little girls shoes at 75%... lots of them .. found three cute pairs for dd.

also saw ZhuZhu pets wh have been hanging at 50% for a while at 75%. There was a endcap full of them .. my kids are not into them so i didn't buy any.

I just got an awesome deal while accidentally perimiter perusing. I found mens Dove deodarant on an end cap for $3.38 for a full size with a bonus travel size attached. PLUS I had two $2 off coupon for this deodorant so I got 2 of these for $1.38 each!! Just wish i had more coupons as there were 2 end caps full. Can't wait to tell the bf he's stocked up for a while at mi casa!!

Went to Target today, noticed some new toys on clearance so I was excited to see some really good finds. Hope they hold until the 75% off. I also found a kiddie pool/slide..I have to find my reciept to get the dcpi but it was 50% off and was only 14.98 so I just grabbed it since my kids have been begging for one. Not much clearance anywhere else in my store..