Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Forgot to put in my last post...

- Bedding ranged from 30%, 50%, 75% off. The 75% off was a lot of the duvet sets, bed skirts, the black.white floral quilt. The 50% were the sherpa throws, some holiday pillows (can't believe these have been around for so long and don't know why they weren't marked down with the Christmas items - there has been a full endcap since before Christmas).

- Lots of picture frames for 75% off.

- Kitchen basket line (various sizes) for 75% off.

- Boys footie pjs (sizes XS-XL) for 75% off.

- Didn't see any toys at all.

- Kids' fabric storage totes in 2 or 3 various sizes - the girls smaller totes were 50% off but the larger totes were only 30% (didn't have a chance to scan the larger ones). The boys were 50% for both sizes.

- Snow shovels were 30% off.

I have been looking every where for that stroller! I have the carseat but no stroller :(. I am expecting and since dh has been laid off I could really use it. I even drpve to the munster (1hour away) store to check got something even close. grrrr why isn't it ever MY target with the deals I need.

Where are u from?

If you are referring to Munster, IN this store is only about 1/2 hour further...

Actually Rubi, I just checked your prev posts and see that you are from Chesterton. My brother lives in Chesterton. Its about an hour and 15 minutes to the Matteson store, but I'd suggest you go there ASAP cuz I'm sure it won't be around through the weekend.

I've been reading this board without registering for almost 2 years now. Here goes! Yesterday at the Lynnwood, WA store I saw Graco white changing tables at 75% off (I think around $30) and a single Graco crib also 75% off. I also found lots of good deals in housewares. Tons of glassware was marked down 75%. I bought a 6 pc margarita set with a glass pitcher and 6 glasses for $5.24. There were also wine glass and beer glass sets. Also found these items at 75%:

Pink Desk Lamp (RE Style) for $2.48

Boys Wilson 12" Defender A450 baseball glove for $7.48

Girls Easton 12.5" TFP125 Softball glove in pink/black for $7.48

2 Photo Album Gift Set for $2.50

Kelty sleeping bag for $14.98

iHome ipod docking station with lamp for $12.48 (regular $49.99)

I also saw several shelves and desks in furniture marked down 75%

It was a good Target day!

Today I found:

### 200000277 2-tiered servers $4.98ea

###091050915 Zipfy Luge sleds $8.74

###091050302 $3.74 Infant sled

Center Rd Target has 5-6 dinnerware sets at 75% off, quite a few guiness and miller lt pub glass sets, tons of red throws and quite a few sleds left at 75%

Today I found:

###091050915 Zipfy Luge sleds $8.74

Boy those things cleared outta the stores around here FAST, and I don't think they even made it to 50% off... at least I haven't seen any marked lower than 30% off. Many stores had so many of them and then they were gone!

(Of course 10+ inches of snow might have helped with the sled sales! LOL)

We really like ours and $8.xx is an amazing deal.

A handful of new toys have been clearanced. Bakugan (though not all stores did it this week) because the new season stuff comes out in March/April. Some Cars Toon Mega cars had been clearance from $7.99 to $5.98 or $3.98 depending on the store. Now they are back to full price but the new price is $4.99. ALso saw football action figures marked down.

Well as I feared the stroller was gone thanks for the tip I hot there at 9:30 this morning I think out was. :(

Darn it Rubi, I'm so sorry you made the drive for nothing. Its actually my Favorite Target around. Its very low key and quiet.. Usually have lots of good clearance... I'll definitely pick one up if I see one out there anywhere..

How often do they clearance baby stuff? Just once a year? I have until june 19th does n e one know of I'll have another shot?

They do a smaller clearance in the summer, I think around the end of July. If you missed out this time, sometimes the stuff seems to end up at discount stores like Marshall's after it has been salavged, so you might want to check there. Or possibly even Goodwill, some Target salvage stuff ends up there.

Not a whole lot happening at my Target, but I did find a great deal for me:

###200014073 - Corelle dishes service for 4 - orig $69.99 was 75% off at $17.48. The great part was that it is the same style of dishes I own so they all match. I was really wanting some more bowls, but couldn't pay full price for it. Also found some nice wine glasses

###200031076 - set of 4 wine glasses for $3.87 orig 15.49

no sleds or luggage - was hoping for some of those

Everyone who is finding the baby items 75% - YOU ARE SO LUCKY! I went in today to find them ringing up "Item Not Found" =( so sad! They never made it to 75%!

I was wondering about that today! My store never made it to 75% off either. They have car seats, changing tables, pack n plays still on the floor unsold at 50% off this week, but today INF.

Found Disney Princess Scooters for 75% off, making them $11.xx!

Can you send a pictures of the scooter?? or anyone dcpi numbers Went to 3 targets and I ahve only seen the scooter, ( is it 3 wheeled) for full price?? Maybe I missed it and whats on the shelf is the new package.. My neice wants one since she keeps crashing on her bike with training wheels.. Can someone tell me when their scooter5s went 75% off??? Maybe I totally missed the boat on this.. I will take any scooters thats not full price princesses, tinkerbelle, cars, whatever one, I just want to save the $$ ;(

Can you send a pictures of the scooter?? or anyone dcpi numbers Went to 3 targets and I ahve only seen the scooter, ( is it 3 wheeled) for full price?? Maybe I missed it and whats on the shelf is the new package.. My neice wants one since she keeps crashing on her bike with training wheels.. Can someone tell me when their scooter5s went 75% off??? Maybe I totally missed the boat on this.. I will take any scooters thats not full price princesses, tinkerbelle, cars, whatever one, I just want to save the $$ ;(

They went 75 off last week for a bunch of people. I'm assuming ours went this week though because they are pretty much gone.

Went looking for the stroller since ours broke (thanks to hubby...)

No luck... :( didnt really wanna drive up north with the roads still being kinda icky. Darn. Its not so easy to carry a 3yr old and 10 month old thru the mall. well garage sale season is around the corner.

They do a smaller clearance in the summer, I think around the end of July. If you missed out this time, sometimes the stuff seems to end up at discount stores like Marshall's after it has been salavged, so you might want to check there. Or possibly even Goodwill, some Target salvage stuff ends up there.

Hey, I notice your in my area. Do any of the stores around here have a good baby clearance going on? The closest to me is Lewisville but I can definitely drive out if there are other stores with a good sale!

I was wondering about that today! My store never made it to 75% off either. They have car seats, changing tables, pack n plays still on the floor unsold at 50% off this week, but today INF.

I noticed that too! I was watching the changing tables for my sister. They have 3 that are marked 30%, but are ringing up INF. I was in a hurry so I couldn't ask anyone about them. Wonder if they will still be there tomorrow.

Oh, last Monday, I drove up to my parents - along the 3.5 hr drive, I passed at least 6 Targets but I had the 2 kids and it was getting late and I couldn't stop at any of them. I finally got to 2 in their area in between the snow storms and sleet.

The baby clearance was completely INF on Saturday there as well. Pretty much only 1 item left. So glad I snagged the Sit N Stand at home at 50% off. Better than full price or 30% off and I love it. I still need a convertible car seat but I guess I'll wait and see in July.

After a lot of looking -- I found:

4T brown jacket for DD at 75% off $6.24

brown boots with zipper for DD at $8.98 50% off --- really hoping these go to 75% off. My dad bought a toddler snow boot in size 6 for $3.24 but it'll be too small for next year. I thought it was a great deal though.

Brown boots in kids sizes $5.75 - 75% off (these dropped on Thursday)

Rain Boots Zebra Print kids size $4.24 - 75% off

Xhilaration Bras $1.99 - 75% off

Tons of shoes were 75% off

Bebe pod seat food tray $2.24 75% off

Fieldcrest stuff was 75% off but they didn't have anything left except bedskirts. :( Btw - if anyone is looking for nice comforter sets - my mom got an awesome deal on a red satin comforter set for my sister for $33.xx (includes everything - shams, pillowcase, comforter etc).

It's so funny to see all the swimsuits and sandals that have been put out for spring and replaced all the clearanced items cause it is sooo not spring weather here.