Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

Does anyone know what day Baby usually gets marked down? I didn't see it at the beginning of the thread. This is my first year stalking the baby clerance, expecting twins this spring so hope to get some good deals :)

I am pretty sure it is there, but you have to scroll down further. I wouldn't be surprised if you find some good deals today and a lot more next Monday. I have seen a lot go half off last week and couple of things go 75% last week, so some more might go today. I am going to head that way after a meeting ends at 10 central time, I will report back!

anyone still finding Christmas? Heading that way for an appt. tomorrow and am HOPING they aren't salvaged yet.....crossin fingers..I KNOW I can find some more of the "hidden" things and if the manager I like is there he'll most likely sell them to me for last price if I find them but if he's not..no go :( DS7 LOVES Mighty Beans for some odd reason!

don't need many toys...

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the 2 stores near me that are going to be remodeling to add produce/more grocery went 75% in toys last week. There is one that isn't remodeling and I was there last Thursday and they were marking most things to 50% off. Hope they go to 75% this week.

My favorite score (sorry don't have receipt) was the Leapster Wolverine game for $6.22 and used a $5 leapfrog coupon to make the game only $1.22!! Coupons.com had the coupons and this link: http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/Leapster2_coupon_4_14_10.html

My favorite score (sorry don't have receipt) was the Leapster Wolverine game for $6.22 and used a $5 leapfrog coupon to make the game only $1.22!! Coupons.com had the coupons and this link: http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/Leapster2_coupon_4_14_10.html

Wow-- did the coupon just go through with no problems or did beep and they pushed it through? The leapster coupon says $5 off any leapster game over $19.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the 2 stores near me that are going to be remodeling to add produce/more grocery went 75% in toys last week. There is one that isn't remodeling and I was there last Thursday and they were marking most things to 50% off. Hope they go to 75% this week.

Hello do you go to the Easton or Plainville stores? I go to both of them and on occasion the n. attleboro store. I have been on here > 5 years and never seen anyone local. I know that Easton is renovating and should be done by March

Hello do you go to the Easton or Plainville stores? I go to both of them and on occasion the n. attleboro store. I have been on here > 5 years and never seen anyone local. I know that Easton is renovating and should be done by March

I've been to the Milford and Plainville stores and they have already done the 75%.

Great to see someone local on here :)

I am pretty sure it is there, but you have to scroll down further. I wouldn't be surprised if you find some good deals today and a lot more next Monday. I have seen a lot go half off last week and couple of things go 75% last week, so some more might go today. I am going to head that way after a meeting ends at 10 central time, I will report back!

Ours went 50% today.

The stores in the Minneapolis area have gear on clearance. Quite a few items actually. I just got back from my visit to the downtown Minneaoplis store and nothing was 75% off except for the Christmas socks, tights, shoes, etc. A lot more marked down to 50% though.

-------------------------

hey did kristin did u check Kitchen section at all??? they have lots on clearance in this month. can we both keep track n post here.. i m planning to go check tommoroow or wed!

m keeping an eye on cookware set

My kids ended up loving those Paul Frank slipper socks. Boy, they must run small though. (I thought they were women's sizes.) I got a s/m, and it fits my 5 year old (size 12 shoe)! The l/xl size fits both my 8 and 10 year old. Must be why they didn't sell any of them. They should have had them in the kids aisle!! LOL

The stores in the Minneapolis area have gear on clearance. Quite a few items actually. I just got back from my visit to the downtown Minneaoplis store and nothing was 75% off except for the Christmas socks, tights, shoes, etc. A lot more marked down to 50% though.

-------------------------

hey did kristin did u check Kitchen section at all??? they have lots on clearance in this month. can we both keep track n post here.. i m planning to go check tommoroow or wed!

m keeping an eye on cookware set

----

I can watch for you both also. I work in Bloomington and live in Elk River so I can hit a variety of stores. Let me know what you are looking for.

I am watching the Razor retro ride on scooter. Regular price is $238. I've found it 50% in a couple of places but really want to wait it out to 75%. Please let me know if you see it lower than $119 anywhere in MN.

Thanks!

My kids ended up loving those Paul Frank slipper socks. Boy, they must run small though. (I thought they were women's sizes.) I got a s/m, and it fits my 5 year old (size 12 shoe)! The l/xl size fits both my 8 and 10 year old. Must be why they didn't sell any of them. They should have had them in the kids aisle!! LOL

WOW thanks for the heads up..my DD will be 10 in March and wears a size 12! LOL I only wear a 4-4.5 though...do you mind sharing what size your 8/10 yr olds wear so we can compare?

Found some of the Paul Frank socks but they had been salvaged. Didn't feel like fighting with a cashier so I left them. They must have had about 25 pairs in all.

I also found the Paul Frank socks and when I got to the cash register they rang up 0.00. They got someone over there with a PDA and he said that they had been salvaged but that he could give them to me for the lowest price they had been marked and I said "what is the price?" He said "$12.29" needless to say I didn't get them.

Your store may have only had one kind, but they are not all the same. The ones on clearance are Series 1 (not labeled with the series though), and they have a sticker over the UPC code removing the regular UPC. Series 2 (red edge) and those without the sticker should be ringing up regular price.

I didn't see any Series 1 in my store today (Springfield, MO), but I did scan the Series 2 with the red edge. They also had a sticker over the barcode, but all had the same barcode number and were ringing up $2.99. Was worth a shot!