Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I got a few toys at 75% off today:

### Fisher Price Two Tunes TV ($7.74)

### Little Mommy Princess Doll ($4.47)

### Circo 120-piece train set ($10.74)

can u post a pic or the DPCI fr the lil mommy princess doll... none of the dolls are clearenced at my store and my dd wud love to have one of these..TIA

I found a few things today at Target. (my son's birthday is Saturday so I can't really wait for them to go down more. lol)

Predator paint ball gun $12.48

Predator paint balls $3.29

And a few holiday items

Got a t shirt for .99

Tinsel .10

4 pack of bowls .19

When I went to pay off my credit card at the Guest Services desk, the person in front of me was returning lights. I asked if I could buy them, so I scored 5 sets of lights for $3.

Was a good trip. :)

Rockaway, NJ finally went 90% yesterday. Was just there this morning and they still have plenty of single rolls of purple Scotch tape for 20 cents in the reg tape aisle. They also have plenty of 3 packs of Mighty Beanz in the toy aisle for 30 cents each. They must have found some of the red and gold 4 packs of chargers in the back b/c there were about 30-40 packages of these in the xmas aisle today around noon. 49 cents per box of 4 chargers and these make great platters for cookies when going to a party. Still have lots of packages of bows and the 9 packs of xmas balls in the long tube. Edited by CocoB

What are these and what do these do?

Actually I have no idea what they do but the kids seem to like them......

They are collectible toys. They originally came out about 5-10 years ago and this is a return to the market. They are like oversized capsule pills in size and they wobble like a Weeble. They come in Star Wars, Marvel & DC Universe licensed beanz and the original ones of their own. They collect them. They can play games with them and race them, etc. If you go to YouTube and search for Mighty Beanz Commercial, there is a 30 second commercial you can see that will give you a good idea.

Thanks for the heads up on the Mighty Beans. At Ward Pkwy they have at least 40 packs hanging in the regular aisle. And every single package scans at $.29...there are no "holiday" packs...they all are $.29! (I wasn't sure if I needed to find a special pack, so I scanned one of each different type of pack). I picked up 10 of them to hand out as party favors and there are still a ton there if anyone wants to head there to get them.

(I tried to give a lady the heads up who commented on me buying so many and she didn't believe me.) :)

Oh, and the Armor All sets were marked to $7.50, too...they were $15 yesterday at 9:00, but they marked them. And there are probably 40 sets left.

I am stoked! I ran into Target for an HD cable for my new tv and thought okay lemme just walk a few feet over from electronics and see if any Christmas stuff is left. I was in a few days ago and got more wrapping paper and found tape and truffles in the regular sections but that was it. I was so surprised and excited to see 4 red mircofiber throw pillows!!! I wanted them during full price time but didn't get them and never saw them once clearance started. Guess someone returned them or they or they were in the back. Either way, I bought 3 of them (the 4th had a tear) and they were $1.29 each!!!! So happy!!!

Ok I have a return question. I bought Ms Jessie's Curly pudding yesterday for 58.00 a jar and put it in my daughters hair last night and OMG!!!!! Now I have a 58.00 bottle of nothing that I will use. Since i have opened it and used it once I am thinking I can not return it. Normally I would just trash it but with tax it was 62.80. Any thoughts?

Ok just a follow up took back the Curly pudding today, not one question asked she refunded my money no problem and tried to give me advice on what to use and I thanked her kindly but in my mind I thought nope stick with what I know. (Her hair was just as straight as mine) Thanks everyone for the input I would have not attempted to return without everyones input.

Ran into the orland park Target and was ohhhhhhh so excited to stumble across a set of 3 1/2 ft prelit potted pines. Regular $40.00 for $4.00. Also found a dish towel, and a couple odds and ends. There were endcaps full of the holiday themed ritz flip crackers (half pretzel half cracker) All scanned full price. I also found mini pkgs of goldfish where the goldfish is wearing a santa hat those also scanned full price.

I did a happy dance all the way to the car over those pine trees. I've been wanting a set for either side of my fireplace or my front door. :D

I am stoked! I ran into Target for an HD cable for my new tv and thought okay lemme just walk a few feet over from electronics and see if any Christmas stuff is left. I was in a few days ago and got more wrapping paper and found tape and truffles in the regular sections but that was it. I was so surprised and excited to see 4 red mircofiber throw pillows!!! I wanted them during full price time but didn't get them and never saw them once clearance started. Guess someone returned them or they or they were in the back. Either way, I bought 3 of them (the 4th had a tear) and they were $1.29 each!!!! So happy!!!

I found a gold one (which matches my bedroom) for $1.29. Isn't it soooo soft?! I love it!

The funny thing is,I never saw these before that day.

Thanks for the heads up on the Mighty Beans. At Ward Pkwy they have at least 40 packs hanging in the regular aisle. And every single package scans at $.29...there are no "holiday" packs...they all are $.29! (I wasn't sure if I needed to find a special pack, so I scanned one of each different type of pack). I picked up 10 of them to hand out as party favors and there are still a ton there if anyone wants to head there to get them.

(I tried to give a lady the heads up who commented on me buying so many and she didn't believe me.) :)

Oh, and the Armor All sets were marked to $7.50, too...they were $15 yesterday at 9:00, but they marked them. And there are probably 40 sets left.

Your store may have only had one kind, but they are not all the same. The ones on clearance are Series 1 (not labeled with the series though), and they have a sticker over the UPC code removing the regular UPC. Series 2 (red edge) and those without the sticker should be ringing up regular price.

Your store may have only had one kind, but they are not all the same. The ones on clearance are Series 1 (not labeled with the series though), and they have a sticker over the UPC code removing the regular UPC. Series 2 (red edge) and those without the sticker should be ringing up regular price.

My kids don't even play with Mighty Beans but I picked up two of the Series 2 for .30 each Thursday. I thought they might be good to donate to charities. That store probably had about 40+ left,all Series 2.

ETA-that was in the Christmas clearance. I didn't check the regular aisle.

Most all of the Mighty Beans that I picked up were red label... series 2. I did also find some blue ones too... also 29 cents. There was no difference in price for me. As long as they were in the packaging that I posted a photo of earlier, they were 90% off. There were larger sized packs as well, but those were full price.

In the regular food aisle fudge covered mint oreos for 27 cents a box. Score!!

I have been to 4 different Targets in 3 different cities and all of the fudge covered mint oreos ring up full price! I wanted these so bad as I love just about anything that is mint and chocolate. But I can't complain, I have found a LOT of the other stuff mentioned.

I have been to 4 different Targets in 3 different cities and all of the fudge covered mint oreos ring up full price! I wanted these so bad as I love just about anything that is mint and chocolate. But I can't complain, I have found a LOT of the other stuff mentioned.

At my store it was regular white chocolate covered oreos for .27 cents

I think it's the box. I went to another store and the box had "new" in the corner and rang up full price.

But I don't understand the crackers with snowmen or reindeer on the box ringing up full price!

I think it's the box. I went to another store and the box had "new" in the corner and rang up full price.

But I don't understand the crackers with snowmen or reindeer on the box ringing up full price!

I scanned the crackers too thinking I hit the jackpot, boo regular price

another Christmas clearance find... haven't seen it posted yet.. K'nex Nascar micro (they were part of christmas toys) $0.44

they were in the reg aisle . They look like the regular box..no holiday packaging .. only the nascar ones are ringing up .44 others are regular price.

### 20470653 K'nex Nascar micro $.44