Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I'm pretty sure redfiremansgirl (or some user name like that) had the One Spot schedule pretty down, and she said it turns over about every six weeks. Does anyone remember when this current set was put out?

However, since we are now watching the See Spot Save department instead of The One Spot, it may be on a totally different schedule...

It's still called The One Spot here. I went back and checked the posts and the one spot went down to .50 and then .25 before easter, but the easter stuff stayed at $1 until after easter like the rest of the easter stuff. Six weeks should put us about to the beginning of next week if that's right. I've been eyeing some of that one spot stuff, especially the oriental stuff...

What is a Target UPC find??? I have read a few posts about them?

Welcome to gottadeal, threedinvest. You'll not only find terrific deals talked about here, but also some of the friendliest people on the web.

Have you read the first post in this thread? What I refer to as the Newbie Guide? I share some links to other web sites in that post that also list Target clearance deals. Once of them is the Target Finds with UPC list. Not all of the items have a UPC generated on that list, but some do.

HTH!

I went in my target today hoping the ice 3 vending machine was still there. It was. I checked the price it showed 0.00. The cashier told me it rang up free what would i be willing to pay for it I said 10.00, knowing that when i checked last week it rang up 24.xx. This will be going in my father new tv room. So glad i waited for this to go down. :yup:

I went in my target today hoping the ice 3 vending machine was still there. It was. I checked the price it showed 0.00. The cashier told me it rang up free what would i be willing to pay for it I said 10.00, knowing that when i checked last week it rang up 24.xx. This will be going in my father new tv room. So glad i waited for this to go down. :yup:

Snaps to ieschiabr!:yelclap:

Good for you!

WOW! Thats fantastic. :eyepoppin

SCORE!!

I got the spiderman tent for my son and it was marked $3.75! There were two left, so I grabbed them both...:smirk: thanks for the tip guys!

I went tonight and picked up one of these. It scanned $0.00. I told my husband about it and said I will get it cheap. Of course, he said, "Yeah, right." When I checked out the cashier asked if I knew how much they were. I said a friend just got it for $3.75. That's what she charged me. Thanks for the heads up!

Well, after all the discussions of the great deals being found, I had to go! I found 4 of the Disney Mix Sticks in the Cars theme for $24.99 and my great find was a (forgot the name, but it is some kind of Street Basketball) PS2 game which was listed at $29.99, but was marked Clearance for $7.48.

My store was pretty cleaned out! Thanks for getting me to go for the Mix Sticks. ;)

I got this table today, was $129.99....I got it for 32.48!!!!!!!

I have been looking for a table like this for our new house and let me tell you I was STOKED to find this deal! Esp. since it's still on the web site @ full price!!!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/snakeswiff/consoletable.jpg

I have been looking for a table like this for our new house and let me tell you I was STOKED to find this deal! Esp. since it's still on the web site @ full price!!!!

I almost bought that! But I think I have no place to put it!! LOL

They also had a large entertainment center,same style...still said only 50 off but I was tempted to ask if they had any and if it was 75! Even tho I have no place to put that either! LOLOL

OOO an entertainment center too??? Ack I have nowhere to put one either! I put the table on the wall just inside the front door...it looks so freakin cute!

If I remember correctly they had a side table/nightstand one too, I think that was $20 something. I just like this style, and patience paid off this time!

OOO an entertainment center too??? Ack I have nowhere to put one either! I put the table on the wall just inside the front door...it looks so freakin cute!

If I remember correctly they had a side table/nightstand one too, I think that was $20 something. I just like this style, and patience paid off this time!

Mine still had the side table too! I loved it and you posting it makes me want it again! LOL

I just do not think I have room for it... :no: PLus it snowed here so I am not driving across town with the rest of the idiots for something that probably wont' fit in my car..LOLOL

Was at Target in Rochester Hills this a.m. and they have the Fly Pentop Computer & Charger on clearance from 124.99 to $87 & change. Of course, there were boxes of just the pen for $99 & boxes with just the charger for $29.99 sitting right next to them, so a good deal if you have kids of appropriate age for this.

This is the product on Target.com http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1160759426/ref=sr_1_1/601-0487913-0715352?ie=UTF8&asin=B0009NDRJE

My Target also had tons of small appliances at 30% off which may be worth watching.....toasters, George Foreman grills, blenders, ice cream makers, on and on.

boy I sure wish one of you champion Tarjay shoppers lived near me cause I can't find anything on sale there! What am I doing wrong?

I'm not sure how you guys do it yet with all these good deals...i'll catch on one of these days!! lol

Yeah, I would love to be able to find these great deals.

Most of the hints for finding Target deals are in the *~*~*Newbie Guide*~*~*, the very first post of this thread. But the most important thing to remember is that the lowest clearance of an item may not be what the item is marked, even if it has a red clearance sticker on it. Scan everything and anything you are interested in, marked clearance or not. If it comes up item not found, or 0.00, ask a team member to get a price for you. You may just find a steal!

Target is the only major retail chain I know of here in the States where you can sometimes name your price. So if an item doesn't scan, and the cashier says how much is it, try to know what the 75% off price is and tell them that. Generally, only seasonal items on clearance will go to 90% off, so the cashiers will generally accept a 75% off price when offered.

My target has one of these left and it came up at the 32.48 price. It wasn't marked clearance in any way, I pulled the sticker with the barcode and scanned it. I didn't get it because I was afraid it wouldn't fit in my trunk and I was on my lunch hour. I will have to take my hubby's truck after work and hope it is still there. :gdparanoid:

I also found Pro Spirit ladies exercise shorts marked down to $2.48 from $9.99. I run, so I stocked up on every color that they had. :D

My target has one of these left and it came up at the 32.48 price. It wasn't marked clearance in any way, I pulled the sticker with the barcode and scanned it. I didn't get it because I was afraid it wouldn't fit in my trunk and I was on my lunch hour. I will have to take my hubby's truck after work and hope it is still there. :gdparanoid:

I also found Pro Spirit ladies exercise shorts marked down to $2.48 from $9.99. I run, so I stocked up on every color that they had. :D

Well if it wasnt marked clearance, I would say you have a good shot at it still being there!!!! Oh and I LOVE those pro spirit shorts!!! I need to go check that out!

From my trip about an hour ago...

They had the spiderman tents, 2 of them, I had both, they rang up $0.00. Lady said oh no when I look it up they are only 7.78 now.. oh well.. didn't buy them.

I got a Hamilton Beach Food Processor that processes directly into a Gladware 6 cup bowl - 50% off at 17.48

Blue cookbook stand - 50% at 6.48

OH and I didn't get but want the whitewash cart in the lawn department that is HUGE.. and it is 50% now at 6X.xx right now. And the screen with pot holders was 24.xx now.

Ice cream makers, ice cream mixes, sno cone makers, all that kind of stuff was on clearance at least 50% off.

There were some great deals today but I am saving my money for GARAGE SALE weekend here.. community sales EVERYWHERE.

I picked up DH some pretty good deals today. I got 6 one gallon bottles of Mr. Clean windshield cleaner fluid with deicer for 74 cents a bottle. They marked the new ones down instead of the summer bottles. A 15 foot tow strap 3.24 75% off and a 37 piece ratchet tie down set for 4.98 75% off as well. Hubby says I am awesome. :D