Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I found a killer deal at Target today!! I've been waiting and waiting for the Fly Pen to go down in price, well while cruising the toy aisles today I spotted the combo Fly Pen and charger, also comes with a cartridge and ear buds and it was $62 on clearance, Normally $130. Don't know why it was on clearance, don't really care, my daughter has been asking for this for a year.

SCORE!

Where in the store did you find the basketball goal system?? Is it near the bicycles and other sport related items? Also what city are you located in? I just bought a basketball goal for Christmas for my son and I would love to take it back and get this one for $17.XX.

It was in the sporting section. It was along the outside wall opposite the endcaps. They didn't have any in stock in Niagara Falls on Friday, so I drove to another Target in Buffalo on Saturday but they didn't have any either. Today I had to go my local Target again and there they were!

Make your butt happy!

Our HS FB team made the playoffs and to my happiness, Eddie Bauer Tailgating line was 50% off. Really nice stadium seats for $9.98 - I may go back for the matching blanket, thermos, wine bag & table (or ask DH for them for Xmas)

Our target had other styles clearanced too, they were just over $5.00.

Think gift giving.....Linda

I picked up the BBQ Pit Crock Pot at my Target today. I wanted one of these when they were still $100! I finally saw them drop to $24.98 a few days ago and snagged one!! :]

You'll soon be hooked, I got it last Friday, and Friday night, and Saturday night, we had it in use, had ribs for the hockey game Friday night, and then enjoyed some beef brisquet during the College football games Saturday....

i still disdnt find anything at target. everything is still about 15-30 % and nothing there. i really want a smoothie maker and seal a meal too. they didnt have any of those on the clearance ends. i also looked at halloween on the 31st and it was full price.

on the breast cancer stuff. the kroger in martinsville indiana had all of theirs half off and i got some really neat stuff.

thanks to all of you for giving me such good deals!!!!

Does anyone know how to get a dpci of an item on the upc list??

*Edit*

The dpci for the Nov. 1st items, specifically the Salton TR456 Breadman Panini Grill. My dad just broke mine and I have been craving a panini.

becca, the dpci or upc of an item on the upc list is only added if the poster who lists it on that forum's message board posts it using the code they have implemented. However, many of the items are posted there with the UPC and DPCI listed, but the poster doesn't do the code right so it doesn't get generated on the list.

The link above is to a thread on another deal site's message forum. I didn't share it in the past because I felt it is direct competition to GottaDeal.com. Please delete if it is inappropriate here.

Check out []Target finds with UPC[/url] right before you go to Target.

If the item has a UPC on the list, it should scan when you print it out so you can check if it's on clearance at your Target before you even try to hunt it down.

I dont want to seem dumb, but what exactly is this list? Is it a specific stores clearance list or is it a list of what all Targets should have on clearance at any 1 time?

Does anyone know how to get a dpci of an item on the upc list??

*Edit*

The dpci for the Nov. 1st items, specifically the Salton TR456 Breadman Panini Grill. My dad just broke mine and I have been craving a panini.

Becca -

I have this exact panini grill and still have the box. If that helps let me know what you want off there and I will post.

Make your butt happy!

Our HS FB team made the playoffs and to my happiness, Eddie Bauer Tailgating line was 50% off. Really nice stadium seats for $9.98 - I may go back for the matching blanket, thermos, wine bag & table (or ask DH for them for Xmas)

Our target had other styles clearanced too, they were just over $5.00.

Think gift giving.....Linda

Those are nice... my Target also had a nice Eddie Bauer Badminton set, reg $49.99 for $24.98... they had about 6 of them, so I will keep watching to see if I can get it for $12 :)

Joanne

Just purchased a Huffy basketball system # 088080009 for $17.48 (was $69.99). Actually I bought two because for that price they can play basketball full court mode! It has a 44" eco-composite backboard and adjusts 8-10' in height. I think the base is a 28 gallon size.

Wow sounds great! My brother would want this.

I would like to be enlightened! I understand what a dcpi/upc code or number is and I also understand that many Targets have scanners that allow you to enter in a number, which gives you the current price as well as information about whether there are anymore items in the backroom. (Does it also give aisle information??) I love that page put together by http://www.schumanfamily.com..etc.. and frequently go out there to see what's listed. Is this stuff that this person/family has found by themself?? Do they buy all that stuff and then list it all by dcpi? If so, WHY? Are they just nice people who want to spread the Target joy? Does someone they know work at Target and give them a list? I am just so curious. I promise you I am not a Target spy trying to figure this out. I'm pretty new to the forum and have just been seeing people talking about all this dcpi stuff. In my experience, when something goes clearance, the chances are slim to none that there will be more stock in the backroom anyway, so I'm not sure what good the dcpi is doing for people, unless it's just directing people to the right aisle??? I am just so curious. Maybe there is something that I'm missing?? Anyone know the backstory on our buddies the Schumans? I've been wanting to know this for awhile, and am just know SO CURIOUS, I have to ask.:)

I'm curious too!!

I would like to be enlightened! I understand what a dcpi/upc code or number is and I also understand that many Targets have scanners that allow you to enter in a number, which gives you the current price as well as information about whether there are anymore items in the backroom. (Does it also give aisle information??) I love that page put together by http://www.schumanfamily.com..etc.. and frequently go out there to see what's listed. Is this stuff that this person/family has found by themself?? Do they buy all that stuff and then list it all by dcpi? If so, WHY? Are they just nice people who want to spread the Target joy? Does someone they know work at Target and give them a list? I am just so curious. I promise you I am not a Target spy trying to figure this out. I'm pretty new to the forum and have just been seeing people talking about all this dcpi stuff. In my experience, when something goes clearance, the chances are slim to none that there will be more stock in the backroom anyway, so I'm not sure what good the dcpi is doing for people, unless it's just directing people to the right aisle??? I am just so curious. Maybe there is something that I'm missing?? Anyone know the backstory on our buddies the Schumans? I've been wanting to know this for awhile, and am just know SO CURIOUS, I have to ask.:)