Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I don't know the See Spot Save schedule, but one of our posters, I'm pretty sure it's either firemansgirl or Rockfordmom, figured out The One Spot goes on a six week scehdule. The last mark down for The One Spot was around Labor Day, I think. If the See Spot Save area follows the same schedule, it should be pretty soon.

Besides, I know they'll want to clearance out all of the fall themed items, and set winter items there soon.

Last night, at target (an hour away) scanned item not found. So I just told them that someone I know got it at $3.74. It was on the shelf in the tent section with a $29.99 price tag. When I took it to the scanner it scanned item not found, so I knew I had the right one.

Thank you all so much for your great finds. Since I don't have a Target close and am hardly ever out of town, I don't get to partake in many of the deals. I just happened to be there late last night and took a chance. It was 9:45 and they close at 10, so I went right in knowing what I was looking for.

Again, thanks so much. My 4 year old nephew will be so excited.

Thank you for your quick response Gator Pam. I was thinking that the dollar items might go on sale after Halloween so I guess I'll just have to be patient!:g_whistle

I'm thinking it may be this week or next, but I'm not sure. And it's usually .50 for like 3-4 days and then goes down to .25

First let me say that I am still new here and I hope that I have posted this in the right place. If not I am so sorry.

My Target (Howell NJ) has the pocket pack of shout wipes on clearance for .63, for anyone who has it the manufacturer's coupon for them is for .75/off 1. Hope this helps.

First let me say that I am still new here and I hope that I have posted this in the right place. If not I am so sorry.

My Target (Howell NJ) has the pocket pack of shout wipes on clearance for .63, for anyone who has it the manufacturer's coupon for them is for .75/off 1. Hope this helps.

WELCOME! Yes it is the right place and Thank You for your post.

I'm sorry... "the one spot" ?? Is that the section when you first come in and they have all the $1 stuff? It wasn't over there, these are the little 6 or 8 packs in the clear plastic that are found on the front end w/ the batteries, and gum and things of the sort.

I'm sorry... "the one spot" ?? Is that the section when you first come in and they have all the $1 stuff? It wasn't over there, these are the little 6 or 8 packs in the clear plastic that are found on the front end w/ the batteries, and gum and things of the sort.

Ok I don't get it, what is the dollar Spot?

Right when you go in one of the entrances there is a spot that they have a bunch of stuff that all used to be $1 (but now they have some 2/$5 there too). It's a lot of seasonal and holiday, housewares, party, kids, inexpensive stuff. Everything there used to be a dollar so it's called the ONE or Dollar Spot. Goes to clearance every once in a while for .25 when they are clearing it out to put new stuff in.

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I'm new to this board and all the information that you all have submitted is great and very much appreciated. I want to thank Gator Pam for this board exclusively for us Target addicts. She deserves a round of applause:clapping: Thank you Pam!!!!!!!!!:gdthankyou: