Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I made a list today so I have a "reason" to go to Target. Hubby has been mentioning lately the fact that maybe I don't "need" those things I have been finding on clearance.

Darn the man that notices new things in the house!!

Will have to check out the dollar spot. I found some great things when the last one clearanced out!

Found some great things at my Target yesterday. Little odds and ends, found 4 puzzles org.14.97 got it for 3.74 and my best find of the day is the Kid Bopz headphones on clearance for 2.74 I couldn't believe it! It's my youngest birthday next week he'll be 2. And loves music

Just wanted to encourage all the people who have a hard time finding those deals. I have to try very hard here to get any good clearance prices. But it paid off to look on the endcap yesterday. Yea!

What kind of Disney items? I'm not able to get out much right now, but I might have to make a trip to Target. Thanks

Well, lets see if I remember, notepads, pencils or pens, iron on transfers which I think you could put on backpacks or anything fabric, there was other stuff and they were just putting thing into the bins, there was a section on princess items-again need to go back and see what else got put out....LOL

I was pleasantly surprised to find out today that those little "Matchbox" (brand) diecast cars are on sale for $0.69. They are normally $0.97. I picked up a few for my car-obsessed almost-3-year-old, thinking they were $0.97, and when they rang up, they rang up at $0.69.

I know, I know, we're talking $0.28 discount here, but still I think I may go back and grab a bunch for stocking stuffers for my little guy.

Just thought I'd share for those of you who have little boys (or girls) who like cars.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out today that those little "Matchbox" (brand) diecast cars are on sale for $0.69. They are normally $0.97. I picked up a few for my car-obsessed almost-3-year-old, thinking they were $0.97, and when they rang up, they rang up at $0.69.

Just thought I'd share for those of you who have little boys (or girls) who like cars.

I may get a few for my daughter who loves cars and trucks.

I know, I know, we're talking $0.28 discount here, but still I think I may go back and grab a bunch for stocking stuffers for my little guy.

If its not something you HAVE to have now...I'd hold off. I have seen them go 2 for $1 and even 4 for $1 around BF!

I got some OFF last week with $1 off coupons they were under a dollar. Off, Cutter... all bug spray is really cheap.

The dollar spot has reading glasses for $1 and really cute oriental decorations for 2/$5. I can't wait for them to go on clearance!

I know that someone posted this deal a while ago, but my Target finally put Post-It Flags on clearance and with the $2 off coupons that came with the Post-It flag samples they came to .05-.08 cents each.

Hello-

Newbie here, but I love reading about all of the bargains at Target and elsewhere!

Just wanted to note that my Target has a ton of kids software on clearance for 50% off and this was new within the last couple of days as I am one who wheels my cart up and down the aisles looking out for the red clearance stickers at least twice a week. ;)

Got some great stocking stuffers!

I got a ceramic cake plate that had been $12.99 for $3.48. I also got a two-piece set of ceramic backing dishes that had been $29.99 for $7.48. At the dollar spot, the sign said 50% off, but everything I got including the 2 for $5 stuff, was 75% off. Yippppeee;) This was in the Charlotte, NC area.

Hello-

Newbie here, but I love reading about all of the bargains at Target and elsewhere!

Just wanted to note that my Target has a ton of kids software on clearance for 50% off and this was new within the last couple of days as I am one who wheels my cart up and down the aisles looking out for the red clearance stickers at least twice a week. ;)

Got some great stocking stuffers!

Welcome! Where are you from?

I was at my local target store today and they have picture fames marked down to 75% off, dorm room items also at 75% off and all summer sandals for boys, girls, women and men are also 75% off. There are many great deals. A store assosicate said they are taking out all summer items and in a couple of days will be down to 75% off. The store is making room for fall/winter items!

lol that maybe why... Things like that seem to go on clearence much quicker for those of us who live in the states where our weather will soon be getting cold (like here in Illinois).

My target had the dorm furniture on clearance too but the items I had been watching were all gone... :(

I just dropped in to whine again, no earth shattering specials in Jacksonville Florida Target. I did get one of those hand baskets full of 25 cent stuff to pass out on halloween instead of candy. This dry spell has been going on for way too long now. You guys have all the fun!

Great grocery shopping day at super target!

4 packages of Sutton & Doge Steak = $15.32

2 Pasta Salad = $ 3.96

1 Potato Salad = $ 2.06

4 Yoplait smoothie = $ 3.76

1 French bread = $ .99

3 AF potato chip bags = $ 2.97

3 Ponds facial towlettes = $ 2.97

Total = $ 32.03

-23.47 (target & MFR)

8.56 What I paid!!!!!!!!!! SAVED 75%

2 Pasta Salad = $ 3.96

1 Potato Salad = $ 2.06

1 French bread = $ .99

Total = $ 32.03

-23.47 (target & MFR)

WOW!!! Thats what I call a GREAT grocery shopping trip to Target! WTG!

Now I must go check the weekly ad....havent been to Target in 3 weeks....maybe thats why I have the shakes??LOL

2 Pasta Salad = $ 3.96

1 Potato Salad = $ 2.06

1 French bread = $ .99

Total = $ 32.03

-23.47 (target & MFR)

WOW, I wish ours had a grocery part :( , none aorund me here in MD have one and I am not sure if any in MD have one period. Great shopping trip for you!