Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Just back from Target and they had the All in one Printers HP 1410(I think) for $55 and change, that is a fabulous deal. They had Epson printers for $24, lots of stuff in electronics is starting to clear out. I am looking for the MP3 stick (disney) holder to clear to at least 50%, its $20 now, $29.99 on Disney.com......lots of games at ours. Start that Christmas shopping!

Just came back...The garden center was at 50% off (grass seed, tools, etc) I got a soaker hose for $6.48, and an 8-way sprinkler for $3.48. There was a lot of other stuff I wanted but I'll wait to see if it goes lower.

I also got the Star Wars Special Edition Darth Vader 500th figure for $3.74...

-Eric

I am an admitted beginner at this Target stuff, but I know some of you are EXPERTS!

So, is there a way to tell from the clearance sticker how long it as been there or when it will get marked down again? There is a thing in the pool toys that I would love to get my brother for Christmas. In my area I would have thought it would all be cleared out by now, but they are still only at 30% off! If it would go 50% or 75% I would buy one or two in a heartbeat!

are you scanning them to see if they are really 30% off? All the pool stuff at my Target has been long gone, but they ran it 75% off a while ago.

There is a very small selction of pool toys that have not gone 75% off yet. It also includes pool chemicals & such. They were down to 50% off here earlier this week tho.

are you scanning them to see if they are really 30% off? All the pool stuff at my Target has been long gone, but they ran it 75% off a while ago.

I scanned it and it said the price it was marked. I can't beleive they aren't giving them away at this point! Utah's pool season is really drawing to an end and I was shocked it was still as expensive as it was. It is one of the larger items...an inflatable slide for the pool. I don't know if the larger items are cleared out slower or not, but I thought I would see if any of you pros could shed some light. ;)

Found two Compass booster seats at my local store yesterday. At first I didn't see a price sticker on either one, so I tried to scan them. The box I choose to scan had about 6 different bar codes and each one came up item not found. I did find a price sticker on the box then and it said $22.xx (I think 22.98) marked down from either 89.99 or 69.99. This was a really good deal, and I was tempted, but I was in a huge hurry and didn't have the time to hassle with the item not being found in the computer. Besides, I really didn't need a new booster seat and I figured let someone else have an assume deal. :yup:

I remember seeing these on the regular shelf a week or two ago when I was looking to see if they had any of the other booster seats some else posted about finding such a good deal on. At that time, I do not remember any of the them even being marked down. Might be worth a look, not sure if they are good seats or not. ;)

I scored big yesterday!! Got an Eddie Bauer 8 person tent-$45. It was originally $179. Plus a Coleman queen air mattress(with pump) for $22.48(been watching that one for awhile)

THANK YOU!! DH wanted that tent/canopy combo for his Bday, but I was waiting until 75%. Thanks to this post, I went early Friday, and was able to get the last one at $45!!! Whew...just in time!