Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Okay I just went again tonight to check out toys to see if any were left or maybe returned. I was able to pick up a leapster game I think its called word chaser for 4.72 grade 1-4(already put away in the christmas goody box). Also, able to pick up for the pc, Elementary School success 2006 grades 1-6 and phonics success 2006 grades k-4 each is a cd rom set with 6 cds and only 4.98 each.

I remember a while back (I think when Xboxes were coming out or something like that) there being some info about how to call Target and find out if they have an item in your area by entering the UPC number. Does anyone else remember that and know the way to do it? I would love to find that train table!!

They were out of the train tables when I went there, but I did get this table for $14.99!

Originally 60, bucks, marked 52.99 and scanned 14.99! Wow!

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-17/qid=1154630059/ref=sr_1_17/602-6467684-1210213?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B0009S4URW

They had one of those left when I had gone, and it was marked 14.99. Both of my nieces already have the little tikes tables though, so there was no reason to pick it up.

Wow, that is a good deal. I just went back to another Target looking for another train table for a friend of mine. I didn't find one, but I went home with this table:

Was $49.99, now $12.xx:

Step 2 Play n' Shade Picnic Table with Umbrella

http://www.activitytoysdirect.com/graphics/step2_product/764600_popup.jpg

Oh my gosh, that Table is precious! I wish my nephew was a little older ( 7 monhts) that would be great to put away for christmas!!

I went with my SIL to Target last night for a ink cartridge and we ended up perimeter shopping!

Some of the things we got were:

NEW Clorox Anywhere Cleanup- TWO Bottles for $2.98

Listerine- HUGE bottle wrapped with smaller bottle and toothbrush $5.08

White 3/4 sleep button up top- $9.98

We didnt look at toys- kicking myself now! Maybe I'll go back tomorrow night for early christmas stuff!

to check out toys to see if any were left or maybe returned.

I think either my store found a new stash or something! I went in this morning to kill some time and came out with some great Christmas presents and stocking stuffers...

LiteBrite My Little Pony sheets $0.98 (reg $3.99)

Mermadia dress-up shoes $0.74 (didn't have reg price)

Barbie Pegasus doll - didn't scan, but tried to check-out anyway. The girl asks what I'm willing to pay; I asked her what was fair? She gave it to me for $2.00 (I think around Christmas, this was maybe $15-20). I'm so doing the happy dance now!

Varnerific - Thanks for the heads up. I looked at this table on Wednesday, but it was marked $37.xx. Since our Target is slow to mark things down, I didn't scan it. Today, it was still marked $37.xx, but scanned at $12.48. If we don't give it to my son, it will make an awesome birthday gift for someone. I usually spend that much for a toy they won't play with for long!

Varnerific - Thanks for the heads up. I looked at this table on Wednesday, but it was marked $37.xx. Since our Target is slow to mark things down, I didn't scan it. Today, it was still marked $37.xx, but scanned at $12.48. If we don't give it to my son, it will make an awesome birthday gift for someone. I usually spend that much for a toy they won't play with for long!

You're welcome! Yes, my regular Target is S L O W to mark things down too. That's why I pretty much always scan clearance items & most of the time I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm glad you were able to find one! Oh Darn, I'm now tempted to go back and get the one that was left on the shelf to stash in the garage for a future gift for someone! My husband is going to kill me!

Wow, that is a good deal. I just went back to another Target looking for another train table for a friend of mine. I didn't find one, but I went home with this table:

Was $49.99, now $12.xx:

Step 2 Play n' Shade Picnic Table with Umbrella

http://www.activitytoysdirect.com/graphics/step2_product/764600_popup.jpg

I got this table yesterday too!!!! It is so adorable! My daughter (4) thought it was the best thing in the world because it has an umbrella!! Man I love target!!!

They all do, yes. Whether they say "supertarget" or "target." If you have a problem call Guest Relations because all Targets are supposed to take their own printable coupons.

Woo Hoo!! I just got back from Target where I found a Britax Parkway booster seat for 24.98 (reg. 99.98). We just found out we're having baby #2 and I was thinking it was about time to start shopping for a booster so the new baby can have the convertible car seat-what luck I had today!!! It'll be another 9 mo. before we use it but for that price it can hang out in the garage for a little while!