Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I went Tuesday to my Target and the Bratz Genie Fortune teller doll head that my DD has been asking for has a price marked down to 24.98. Maybe I should have scanned it. Will have to go in there tomorrow. Hope they are not all gone. This will be her b-day gift. She really wants it for some reason. I did get a nice Thomas O'Brien lamp orig. 49.99 for 12.48 though.

I went this morning and got a Thomas the Tank ride on Train for $9.98, The Rapunzul Barbie and Ken wedding set and the horse, a playmobil farm for $7.98 and a couple of little playmobil people for .48 each. I picked up some cute jewelry sets (make your own kind) too. I don't remember what else, but I said that I was finished with Haleigh's Christmas, but now she has even more. Actually I'm going to give this stuff to my sister and then Santa's Christmas for her is done too :D I'm giving her the Pixter set

I went and got some extra toys for DS's bday in a week. Bob the Builder take along car holder 2.48, Bob the Builder fold out playset 3.74, Scooby Doo blow up hand "paws" .98, play-doh accessories, Lite-Brite refill packs .98, Fisher Price Dinosaur packs w/figurine .92, and stuff for DD:Strawberry Shortcake charms and mini doll 1.48 and Polly Pocket w/ the DVD 2.48. I really wish I would have caught this on Thursday! I've been stopping into Target every two days! And of course, the one day I take a break! Is Thursday a normal day for markdowns in toys?

Is Thursday a normal day for markdowns in toys?

------- Mark Down Schedule -------

-Mon. -- Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)

-Tues. -- Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)

-Wed. -- Men's Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn & Garden items

-Thur. -- House Wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor and Luggage

-Fri. -- Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, & Jewelry

However...

It all depends on how far behind the mark-down team is. I did not go to Target Wednesday evening, but it wouldn't surprise me if they started to mark the toys down late Wednesday afternoon.

went to target night before last...got really good deals on toys for christmas already!i was so happy.

got some barbie mermaidia things for like 2.35 each

got a mattell baseball handheld game for 2.25

got a air hogs black jet plane for 7.00 its radio controlled

got a package of beads for 1.24

got 4 little dora dolls 1.98 each

got a pair of nightvision binoculars for 9.00

got a plug in play adapter for the games for 2.25,no batteries needed now.

got a soda pop fountain dispenser for 2 liter bootles for 1.75

i know i got more,just can't remember..lol. anyways christams is about done.thanks,and hope this may help someone else.

missgwhiz

Nick and Nora cotton pajamas on sale for $6.88 (some packages) or $12 something. These are ladies.

And I think this has been mentioned but the Bulk Section had a lot of things for 15% off. This includes diapers. A huge box for $22 (I don't have children so I don't know how good of a deal this is)

Went there this morning and they still had a good amount of 75% off toys. I got some King Kong figures for $2.48, a hugh TNMT toy for about $5, a baby swing for a doll for $2.48. Old school football/basketball/baseball plug-in game for $3.24. They had a lot of other stuff but I couldn't justify buyig any more.

We also go 3 pairs of infant/toddler oshkosh shoes for $3.24 or less a piece.

-Eric

Just got back!! I also got 2 pairs of shoes for $3.24 each. I did manage to get the bratz fortune teller head for $9.98, orig. $39.99!!!! It was the last one! These were not marked down Tuesday when I was in there. I am so glad I got it. I could not see paying that much when she doesn't need anymore toys, but she really wanted it! I also got a HUGE square wall clock for $22.48, orig. $89.99.

It was in toys .. I got one too. It goes on top of a 2 litre bottle .. so its not in a box ..

Nope, they are not in a box. It was in a plastic package. The kind you have to cut open. Looked really cool, but I can see it now, lol. Soda...or COKE...everywhere! So I passes. I believe they were 1.48 at my store, but I could be mistaken on that.

I found some garden items 75% and 30%, not sure why the huge difference. I found a mosquito machine 75% off, but would really like it @ 90%, since the original price is $299.

Does anybody know when they'll go 90%?

They aren't holiday/seasonal merchandise, so I don't think it will go 90% off. I would grab it at 75% off, if you can swing the $75.00.

Was at my Target yesterday and all the diapers are gone that were in the bulk aisle for 15% off (glad I got mine last week) The training pants are still available though. I got the Maybelline pure makeup that is on sale for $3.99 and had an instant coupon stuck on it for $2.00 off. $1.99 is a great price if you use this foundation. Not much left in toys at my store but they did have a progressive scan recordable DVD player on clearance for $49.xx (50% off). There were lots of shoes on clearance. I got two pairs of shoes for my son, one pair of Champion tennis shoes and one pair of Genuine Kids suede hikers for $3.74 each. Gotta love it! :cheesy:

Credit to lowmazda at FW:

Little Tree Activity Table Was $79.99 Now $19.98 DCPI 204-06-0443 ~

It one of those wooden tables for the toy trains. It's not on the website.

Looks like this:

http://b.im.craigslist.org/Co/CW/aXYxbPljaDbfV9RcXpp5PyKdcApX.jpg

I just got the last one in the NW Tucson store, but other stores nationwide may still have some. Was marked clearance red tag "was $79.99 now $55.98", but scanned at the register for $19.98. Great deal. I've been looking for one of these and this price can't be beat. You might as well try your luck at your local Target.