Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

I went at lunch and picked up:

Oregon Scientific wireless weather station & atomic alarm clock (reg $24.99) $12.48

L'Oreal perfect pairs for eyes with Illumination loose eye color and Double Extend mascara (reg $9.29) $2.32 - $1 mfr coupon = $1.32

My Little Pony dinnerware set (reg $9.99) $2.48 (as previously mentioned by OP)

Saw that they had some Hanes 2-pack boxers for $1.72, but they were only in Small.

I got some bubble things today for $1.47 at my Target and also a pair of girls pants for $3.74. I got a My First Leap Pad Princess book for $3.47. My Target was all out of the dinnerware sets and that is why I went there in the first place! Oh well got some other great deals.

One of my Targets had a ton of new clearance stuff. I had to get a new Palm Pilot for school this summer, so I used it to take notes for you all! This isn't everything, just the really good stuff that caught my eye:

• Arm & Hammer pet stuff, minimum 50% off, the "puppy packs" were 75% off
  • Pet clothes 50% off :rolleyes:
  • Tons of furniture 50% off
  • Artwork 50% off
  • Wilson women's "hope" breast cancer-supporting golf set, reg. $14.99 on clearance for $3.74 (#08804007 if that helps)
  • Kaori lotions and stuff 50% off (nice for gift sets)
  • Tons of purses and watches 50% off
  • Lingerie up to 75% off
  • Picture frames 50% off
Happy shopping! :D

Just got back...Lots of Video Now software at 75% off. I got a box of blank disks for $1.24. They had about 10 different titles. Most were about $3 but nothing over $4.

Most everything else seemed pretty picked over except for the couple aisles of 50% off furniture.

I also noticed in two different targets that there were a lot of totally empty aisles. There were two in the electronics section alone...that's half the department.

-Eric

Guest RedStateGirl

I went at lunch and picked up:

Oregon Scientific wireless weather station & atomic alarm clock (reg $24.99) $12.48

L'Oreal perfect pairs for eyes with Illumination loose eye color and Double Extend mascara (reg $9.29) $2.32 - $1 mfr coupon = $1.32

My Little Pony dinnerware set (reg $9.99) $2.48 (as previously mentioned by OP)

Saw that they had some Hanes 2-pack boxers for $1.72, but they were only in Small.

Yep I got several L'oreal packs ranging from $2.24-$2.48 and I had $2 coupons for all making them each 24 cents to 48 cents. Plus some womens extra curricular goodies for $2.92 per bottle and I also had $2 coupons. Another win at Target.

Slightly OT...

Tonight's Dinner

Tonight I'm experimenting.

Several months ago, Target had some Italian foods (pastas, sauces, oils, and vinegars, etc.) as part of their seasonal Global Bazaar display. I cleaned up on them when they went 90% off.

I got several jars of the tomato sauces in multiple flavors, but I knew I would be the only one to eat the arrabiata sauce and have been awaitng my chance. Well, tonight is it.

Beorn is away visitng relatives until Thursday, and Paul is working until midnight. So, I bought a package of frozen seafood mix (calamari, octopus, mussles, clams, etc.) for $3.99/lb and mixed it with two jars of the arrabiata sauce that I got for 29 cents. I cooked up a pound of spaghtii that I got for 17 cents, and I am simply in heaven.

Yum...

Picked up an Ipac backpack last night for 50% off. It's a backpack built for Ipods that have the controls on the strap so you don't need to hold your Ipod if you don't want to. Was regular 49.99 paid 24.99. Several people in the office want me to go back to see if there is any left lol.

I just got back-not much to brag about...I did find some toys 75% off that I snatched up for Christmas gifts (I'm not even sure what they are-something like BattleDamans? Robot-looking things that fight I guess).

Also, the summer seasonal stuff is 30% off and my store (Springfield, MO) still has aisles and aisles full so I'll be watching that. The only thing I really wanted was the little cube Igloo coolers and it looked like they were the only thing that they were out of...oh well. Lots of cute serving stuff I have my eye on too!

Oh, excellent abut the summer seasonal stuff. RedStateGirl predicted they would be 75% off around July 4th, and it looks like we may be on schedule, or even a little ahead of schedule, for that to happen.

Although, you're store may be one of the test stores on the newer, quicker seasonal mark down schedule. I'll have to find the time to get over to target to see if the summer line has gone 30% off here as well.

Guest RedStateGirl
I got some of the herbal essense citrus lift conditioners for 73 cents each and some of the Loreal lipcolors for $1.87 each. Also some markdowns in toys as well, the game keys for the plug-n-play games were marked down to $4.98.

I went today and the Random Acts Summer section is 50% off. There were lots of coolers, candels, plates, cups and assorted misc items. They also have the summer chairs, tents and backpacks 50% off.

I got a hot pink backpack (I use it as a diaper bag) for 7.49.

Bat and ball set 2.99.

In the book section they had Bo Bices Inside your heaven cd for .98.

Herbal Essence .73

Toddler Capri's that also fold down to become pants 50% off 5.98

Target Brand baby bath wash (smells just like J&J) 1.94

just checking in..still no terrific deals at jacksonville florida target. I am really missing my red sticker specials. They do have some stuff marked down, but the marked down prices don't seem very much lower at all than regular prices. I keep thinking that I'm wasting my time, but I so much hope that someday they return to their super-sonic bargains. this is so depressing...blah,blah,blah. I think I need a real life.

I LOVE Target!!

I have been watching a Thomas OBrien Bentwood leg, faux leather seat and back with padding for about a month now. It caught my eye but was originally 99. I do not need a chair but I liked it ya know? So obviously there was no way I was going to pay 99 for it. Suddenly it was on Clearance and it was 50 off. Hmmm, 49.xx. Still thought it was high so I waited and watched. Thanks to all the info here, I had hopes that it would still be there for the 75 off. Today I went in, walked around and there was my chair, marked at 75% off! 24.xx!! I put it in my cart and finished my shopping and walked out of that store a very happy camper!!

Of course then I had to fit it into my very small back seat...LOL Thankfully we got it in and it is now in my Living room!

Thanks again all of you for all your posts to help understand the markdown at Target!

I went today and they have the 36 count multi pack of Tampax for $2.48, a Mr. Clean Cobweb Duster for $3.98, a lot of the art is marked down 75%. I picked up on of the mizrahi canvas pictures (pink flower) for my daughters room and a pair of BIG sunglasses for $4.98

I didn't need any of the summer stuff, but the travel folios of Scrabble, Boggle and Yahtzee were tempting !! When it goes to 75%, I'll probably get a chair pad to take to the ball games.

i personally havent gonr to Target today but I will later on today. However on one of the other boards they are saying the summer stuff is now at 75%!!!!! I hope they have some of teh plates and cups left as well as the towels and coolers!

I can confirm that the Random Acts of Summer stuff is indeed 75%off or more. I just got back from my local target with a carload of chairs, tents, air mattresses, camping stoves, luggage, bowls, plates, glasses, beach toys, etc. Some of the stuff actually rang up more than 75%off. We bought over $500worth of stuff for just $115! Hurry before it's all gone!

I can confirm that the Random Acts of Summer stuff is indeed 75%off or more. I just got back from my local target with a carload of chairs, tents, air mattresses, camping stoves, luggage, bowls, plates, glasses, beach toys, etc. Some of the stuff actually rang up more than 75%off. We bought over $500worth of stuff for just $115! Hurry before it's all gone!

In SW Wa state the Summer stuff was 50% yesterday. I got some citronella torch fuel. I think I'll go back if it is now 75%. There were a lot of things left yesterday.