Naughty or nice? Who's tops on your list?

amiller17

My wife is. My son will get something, but he's too young to remember or care. :D

The first part is the perfect answer for a husband to say - but remember if your wife is like most mom's she has a baby book that she will write in and so you need to get the little one something extra special because years later it' ll be there in print for him to read what you got him for Christmas - especially if it's his first year. My son's dad is a jerk and I am having a hard time filling in his baby book because of things like this. He turned 5 in Sept. and Dad still hasn't gotten him a card or anything, but he has the money to buy hunting gear, license for him and his other son and other things that he wants. It may not bother my son to read it 15 years from now but I don't know that for sure and I don't want to write lies. So far I just omit it. If he ask when he is older I will tell him.

My older son (he's 3 1/2). Like the PP, he's old enough to really enjoy it this year (last year he just liked opening the paper, didn't care what was inside). And also my younger son. He won't remember a thing, but it's his first Christmas. And my husband. I guess. ;)

The first part is the perfect answer for a husband to say - but remember if your wife is like most mom's she has a baby book that she will write in and so you need to get the little one something extra special because years later it' ll be there in print for him to read what you got him for Christmas - especially if it's his first year. My son's dad is a jerk and I am having a hard time filling in his baby book because of things like this. He turned 5 in Sept. and Dad still hasn't gotten him a card or anything, but he has the money to buy hunting gear, license for him and his other son and other things that he wants. It may not bother my son to read it 15 years from now but I don't know that for sure and I don't want to write lies. So far I just omit it. If he ask when he is older I will tell him.

Oh, don't get me wrong, he'll get some stuff he needs and I'll get him something special to commemorate his 1st Christmas, but I've already got a really good idea of what to get my wife, so she's top on my list this year. Can't post it here, since she register (but doesn't post :().

My wife is. My son will get something, but he's too young to remember or care. :D

If your newborn's christmas is like my son's 1st christmas, you won't need to worry about him getting things. While the new Grandparents, aunts, uncles, and neighbors spoiled him rotten, we just got him an oak toybox and storage containers..... and besides, they don't play with the toys nearly as long as they play with the boxes

Guest Deals4Me

<--- :wife:

Hey Ross...I just noticed something when I was randomly looking at other people's profiles to see the referals amount. And noticed something.... We're Birthday Buddies... 9 years apart but still...December 13

Did youknow its St.Lucia's day?

:gd_orange

Hey Ross...I just noticed something when I was randomly looking at other people's profiles to see the referals amount. And noticed something.... We're Birthday Buddies... 9 years apart but still...December 13

Heh...that's my wife's b-day as well. It's also the day that Saddam was captured. :D

December babies are the best aren't they?

<--- turning an ancient 31 this year <insert old man's walking cane>

Guest DigDoug

Oh, don't get me wrong, he'll get some stuff he needs and I'll get him something special to commemorate his 1st Christmas, but I've already got a really good idea of what to get my wife, so she's top on my list this year. Can't post it here, since she register (but doesn't post :().

So your wife lurks??? Hi Mrs Nate!! ;)

There's no one on my list really. Just typical gifts/money/giftcards for the parents, siblings, grandparents, maybe my uncle, his wife and my cousin.

No soup for them?

you are damn right. no soup for them! :D

guys, i know christmas is about giving and not receiving. but i'm the youngest of my family and i really go all out getting them presents.

but i get jack! and they all are older, make more money, etc, it just goes on. i still have way more debt than any of them.

so this year, touch luck on them. i'm just going all out for my fiance.

December babies are the best aren't they?

<--- turning an ancient 31 this year <insert old man's walking cane>

I have to agree 110% with that one - Mines :xlbirthda the 17th of December :wizard: . BUT the 13 has always been my favorite number. :g_thumble My first love :yuck::evil: was born on the 13th (april) and my last love, my son's dad's, :wub::g_liar: is the 13th but it's Aug. -- I like 13 before either of them and AFTER both of them are gone too. :smart: lol!:flame: :flame: