What did your Walmart NOT GET in for the blitz??

davephillyj

I couldn't find the 9.97 griddle at ours. They were stating the 18.00 griddle was the 9.97 one, but when checking out, nope. There were tons of those sitting in the buggies of unwanted stuff sitting at the front of the store, but no one had found any of the 9.97 griddles.

There were no 149.00 Kitchen Aides, no girls pj's for 4.00, no 5.00 Barbies, and none of the 9.97 Belgian Waffle Makers. We had people in our group looking for all of those items. Their answer was either they were lost in the back or they didn't come in.

guess we got lucky, I hadn't planned to go at all because my husband had to work that morning but a friend picked me up and we were there from midnight till 1, they had everything. They did run out of 3t pajamas but they had them they just sold out, I bought the last 2 pair at 12:20.

I went to Walmart today to get some milk and I was surprised at the amount of stuff they had left. The had tons of fleece in all sizes for the whole family. The also had a lot of the 4 dollar pj and the mens sleep wear. The middle of the store was filled with black friday stuff still on those red bins

I guess I got lucky. My Wal-Mart was very organized and had everything except for the Zhu Zhu pets - which they were offering a special 24-hour raincheck for (they were supposed to be on a truck that would be arriving later that morning). In fact, they had so much stuff that when I went back later on Friday evening they still had a lot of it left on the pallets. So much, that I seriously wondered why I went so early and stood in line!