What did your Walmart NOT GET in for the blitz??

davephillyj

Band Hero for the Wii. :-( But, thanks to a great friend, they got if for me at another Walmart. This wal-mart was a zoo. I went in at 11:30 and people were 20 deep in checkout lanes because they already had most of the midnight stuff sitting in their carts and were just in line til checkout began at 12:01. I was really NOT impressed with this new set up.

Our Walmart did not get in tons of stuff for the 12:00 sale but while we were standing in line waiting for our laptop and TV, at about 3 or 4am they kept on bringing pallets of stuff out- the DS games, wii games, etc. They said they had just got the trucks in. They must have brought out 10 extra pallets of stuff. We who had been standing in line for the 8.5 hours for the laptops were saying "Don't you know all those people that came in for the 12am sale and then left b/c Walmart didn't have that stuff would be so mad if they knew they were just getting this stuff in and they missed it." Our Walmart was the MOST UNORGANIZED place on the planet!

Our store, near University of Illinois, had the half zip NCAA hoodies. The Tennessee ones. :yuck: When I walked by as I was leaving, they were ALL still there. The dept. manager was all, "Oh, I guess I should have specified which college...." Duh.

Mine didn't have hardly any movies or cheap games. And they only had two Halo Reach games in the case but refused to sell one to me because they would "lose money."! They said if they were a part of the sale, they would've been on a pallet, which they clearly were not. No one knew what was going on and it was super unorganized. Worst BF experience ever.

Mine did not get a lot of the $9 movies on regular DVD. I still got them though.. amazon had all of them I wanted for the same price. got free shipping too. So I'm happy

I picked up the ones that I wanted on Amazon too! There was one that I missed out on and was able to order from WM online. It sure beats going to the store! I was just reading the posts about people's experiences at the stores! I am so glad I was able to get everything I wanted online!

Mine didn't have hardly any movies or cheap games. And they only had two Halo Reach games in the case but refused to sell one to me because they would "lose money."! They said if they were a part of the sale, they would've been on a pallet, which they clearly were not. No one knew what was going on and it was super unorganized. Worst BF experience ever.

My Walmart had that too. They said they were different UPC numbers.

I went to two different walmarts they all seemed to have everything. but one was suppose to have gotten 42 of the emachine laptop's and only got 16 (lucky i was no1 in line for that).

our local walmart still have the bubble jackets and lots of the clothing. TV's and even the desktop computers

they were starting to pull stuff late this afternoon and said they would be marking it back up

Gotta love the walmart in South sioux City Nebraska. Very organized. Didn't hear of anything that wasn't there. They did missplace the pallet of floor steam cleaners, but they found them about 11:50 and got them out.

I was told that it was a secret that our walmart had a manual that listed all of the stuff in the other store's ads and it was very clear what they could and could not price match. Gotta love it.

I forgot to get my nebraska fleece jackets, but I stopped in at 10 a.m. today and they still had some black ones for me and my daughter. Very happy. the only thing is that some stuff was already marked back up to original price and some stuff wasn't. didn't make much sense as to what prices were changed.

My Walmart did not have the Western Digital external 500gb hard drive for $39.99. I waited around for over an hour wile they continued to look for it.

My Wal-Mart only had 10 of these. The guy walked with the little box of them and shouted "Who needs a hard drive". Luckily we got the 1 that we needed.

The only thing that I know of that our Wal-Mart didn't get were boys PJ's. We searched and searched for those and never could find them, and no one could tell us where they were. They had TONS of toddler PJs left today and some girls too, but there were no boys PJs to be found at either of the WM's near me. The girls PJs were kind of odd too. They were all in boxes like WM used to use for layaway and they just stacked them over by toys? The toddler PJs were all on a red cardboard display thing on a pallet and sorted by size and theme. Both the two piece and blanket sleepers were done this way, but the girls were just thrown in the boxes and you had to dig. We also didn't find many of the flash drives, but we did find the 2 that we needed. We asked multiple employees and they kept sending us back and forth between grocery and electronics. We ended up finding the 2 that we got randomly laying on top of one of the DVD displays.

I went for the Halo Reach sale - searched 3 Walmart stores in Boise, asked several employees including the electronics manager for the location of the Halo Reach games - none of the 3 stores had even one copy on the regular shelves or a pallet/BF display... I was very upset.... then later as I was watching the Amazon lightning deals, I grabbed 2 of them for $29.99 each - so I got a better deal!