Target book in the mail Ipod coupon

Gchase9318

Today I received a target book in the mail that had a $15 off $150 on the back and a few pages of coupons in the back of the book. one coupon was 10% off ipod. the ipod shown looked like an ipod touch. Does anyone know if I could use this on the ipod touch 32g? I was going use the 15 off 150 also if they would let me. any ideas? I don't even know if Target has the 32g.

Yes, you can use it on the 32g, which also has a free $30 gift card with it this week.

It works out to roughly $220 (from $295) for the 32g 4th gen ipod touch ($295 - 10% - $45 in Target GCs = $220.50). If you have a Target credit or debit card, you get another 5% off, making it $209.48.

I got one tonite. Would LOVE to get another one if anyone has a 10% off ipod coupon from that mailer that they aren't using!

Great deal, IMO!

I don't understand how some people are on the mailing list and some aren't.. I have a red card, have contacted customer service previously about expired food on the shelves, had my baby registry there, and shop there at least twice a week. Target makes NO SENSE.. <end of rant>

Jen8112 - It is on sale online for the "same" price in store - in store you get a $30 gc instead of the sale price. So you lay out more up front but if you're like me, you'll have no trouble using the gc! However, don't forget about tax. I ordered the 8gb from amazon the other day and thought about returing it and getting this one, but after tax, and shipping & return shipping, it just isn't worth it.

Jen8112 - It is on sale online for the "same" price in store - in store you get a $30 gc instead of the sale price. So you lay out more up front but if you're like me, you'll have no trouble using the gc! However, don't forget about tax. I ordered the 8gb from amazon the other day and thought about returing it and getting this one, but after tax, and shipping & return shipping, it just isn't worth it.

I suppose. So do they have the 10% coupon book instore? I never got one. I'm pretty much done with my xmas shopping but I did buy something the other day for $40, I could return it and rebuy with the gift card. ;) Plus I have my RedCard so that will be another 5% off. I've noticed that Best Buy and Amazon have the 32gb for $269 so I'm pretty sure Apple is dropping the price on all the Touches. What to do, what to do...

BTW, I live in NH...no sales tax! ;)

I ordered the 8gb ipod online at Target on Thanksgiving when the stores were closed. Then I found the booklet with the 10% off iPod and $15 gift card with $150 purchase. I then called Target customer service 1-800#, not the store and she said she couldn't do it since it had the bar code. She told me that when I get the iPod to go to Target and see if they will honor it. Worth a try I guess.

Yes, you can use it on the 32g, which also has a free $30 gift card with it this week.

It works out to roughly $220 (from $295) for the 32g 4th gen ipod touch ($295 - 10% - $45 in Target GCs = $220.50). If you have a Target credit or debit card, you get another 5% off, making it $209.48.

I got one tonite. Would LOVE to get another one if anyone has a 10% off ipod coupon from that mailer that they aren't using!

Great deal, IMO!

Thank you for this info lakerb - We always get this Target coupon book in December and it is addressed to the previous home owner so we are not sure as to how to get on this list. We used it last year to buy our 160 GB iPod Classic. This year, I had actually bought the 8GB ipod at Walmart on Black Friday ($225 w/ $50 GC) but was unhappy with the limited amount of songs it held. After reading this post, I quickly researched Walmart's return policy and took the iPod back after only owning it 5 or so days. To my surprise, they gave me back the FULL $225 (I was only expecting $175). Then I bought the 32 GB at Target with 10% off coupon and $15 GC + $30 GC from this week's sales ad. Basically, I didn't have to pay much more for 4X the storage space! I feel like I cheated a little bit, but hope this post also helps others out there. Frankly, the 8 GB iPod Touch doesn't hold that much music if you also want to fill it with apps, photos, videos etc.

I got my 32g iPod Touch today! $295 and I got it for $257 with $45 in gift cards! I used the gift cards to get a case, a screen protector and had a few bucks left! Thank you again purplegop! Now my friend wants a coupon for when she buys her PS3...too bad I used it!

• 2 weeks later...

I can check, but I'm pretty sure I still have my 10% off ipod coupon and the spend $150 get a $15 gc coupon too. I am at DH's office so I will have to check when I get home.

Just PM me

If you haven't sent that coupon out yet is there anyway I could get them? Please let me know

hi- is there any chance you still have these? I just found this site and I am looking for the ipod coupon and gift card. I live in SC and I would like to get the ipod that is on sale again this week? I would be happy to offer something for them! Thanks, Heather

ps - what is a PM?

hi- is there any chance you still have these? I just found this site and I am looking for the ipod coupon and gift card. I live in SC and I would like to get the ipod that is on sale again this week? I would be happy to offer something for them! Thanks, Heather

ps - what is a PM?

Private Message

Hi any one have a Ipod coupon left over?? Why is it I have gotten the past 3 mailers from Target, except for this one?? And of course it is one that I would use. Go figure.

If you didn't get one yet I have the 10% off. PM me.