I feel like I just cheated on Black Friday...

jakesmommy403

With all the amazing online deals and in-store deals and coupons...I'm almost done with my shopping. I had this whole game plan of being at TRU for 10, WM after, Target at 4, Lowes at 6...

Now all I need to get are the Eyeclops, Megablocks, and Bakugan at Target and the Wine Chiller at Lowes. And I'll be done. I am so excited about all the deals I got, and I've come in well under budget, but I feel like I SHOULD be out there on BF, waiting overnight for the sales to start, fighting my way to the video games... I've never been done like this before.

And now here I am, on the cusp of Black Friday, and I only need a handful of things. Anyone else? Someone make me feel better about being unfaithful to Black Friday.

Me too. With all the pre-sales, I'm down to just one item @ Harbor Freight on Friday & a price adjustment at Target (unless Amazon goes the same price, then it's a return :D_

I may go to WM @ Midnight to see what DVDs are available and try to score some of the $8 jeans but they're not gifts so no big deal if I miss them.

That's what I was thinking too...maybe I'll head up to WM just to see what's going on and what's still available. Maybe pick up a $5 Color Wonder set for my youngest. I'm glad it's not just me! Every year I'm out there with a list and a map and a game plan. This is so different for me!

I'm the opposite. I've been patiently waiting for Amazon to lower their toy prices and at least match some of the sales that Target has been having. I'm going to Target tonight because they have some stuff in their 4 day sale, but come on Amazon. It's time to start dropping your prices!

With all the amazing online deals and in-store deals and coupons...I'm almost done with my shopping. I had this whole game plan of being at TRU for 10, WM after, Target at 4, Lowes at 6...

Now all I need to get are the Eyeclops, Megablocks, and Bakugan at Target and the Wine Chiller at Lowes. And I'll be done. I am so excited about all the deals I got, and I've come in well under budget, but I feel like I SHOULD be out there on BF, waiting overnight for the sales to start, fighting my way to the video games... I've never been done like this before.

And now here I am, on the cusp of Black Friday, and I only need a handful of things. Anyone else? Someone make me feel better about being unfaithful to Black Friday.

Yep. Me too, but I'm always done by now (or at least most of the way). Only thing I have left is DH a new laptop from BB(I'm gonna order it online). I always go out on Black Friday for other people. My mom is NEVER done (hard as I try I can never light a fire under her to get her shopping done). At least she always gives me a reason to fight the crowds on BF......

I have a majority of my shopping done. I really don't have to go out on BF. I am going to see if Build a Bear has any sales on their outfits and see if the Apple Store has discounts on any of the accessories DH wants for his MacBookPro or ipad, but other than that I am good.

I need to order my Dad's pressure cooker off of Amazon, but that isn't on sale anywhere.

I am right there with ya! Amazon, earlier sales at Target and free shipping from American Girl have me to the point where I don't even need to go out on Black Friday! But I probably will because it is tradition and I have always done it! I am trying to get a friend to come with me that is not done shopping for her 4 kids so I have something to shop for. And the best part is that I will be spending someone else's money! :)

same thing here, I am almost 90% done and wrapped. I may try online for 1 item for myself, but if I don't get it , It will be ok

wow, I feel like the only one not done this year! I usually am almost done by now, however, I have hardly even started. And I still dont even know what I am getting for some people. Ugh. And none of the BF ads so far are very exciting at all. And, Amazon has actually increased prices on the stuff in my cart, so that is definitely not helping!

Target and Amazon have really been my sources this year! I haven't spent near what I thought I would!!!! While I'm excited to have everything in my hands I understand what you mean as I too feel a little sad that all I have to do is go to Target for my Dyson! I love the rush and this year I'll totally miss out on that! :o