Gap, Banana Republic & Old Navy Extra 40% off Sitewide with Coupon Today!

elite2058

This is only available to "select" customers. You get an email with a code for either 25, 30 or 40% off today only. For example, I got 25% off but I tried to use MONDAY40 (to try to beat the system, lol) and it wasn't valid for me. Then I tried MONDAY30 and that wouldn't work, either. The only one that worked for ME was the MONDAY25 that I got in my email.

This is only available to "select" customers. You get an email with a code for either 25, 30 or 40% off today only. For example, I got 25% off but I tried to use MONDAY40 (to try to beat the system, lol) and it wasn't valid for me. Then I tried MONDAY30 and that wouldn't work, either. The only one that worked for ME was the MONDAY25 that I got in my email.

That is terrible, I received 3 separate emails from them and they all had the same code. I just assumed it would work for everyone. I apologize for wasting your time! :(

That is terrible, I received 3 separate emails from them and they all had the same code. I just assumed it would work for everyone. I apologize for wasting your time! :(

No need to apologize! I tried all three codes earlier this morning before you posted this, LOL. Evidently it is working for others -- don't know why it wouldn't work for me. Oh well....

A little irrritated that it seems if you are a GOOD customer (signed up for emails,ect) you miss out on the 40% I got 30% from email and tried to use the 40% code and it won't let me unless I use DH's email...WEIRD! And yes 10% makes a big difference to me when my cart is at 368!

I had the same issue. I had to use a 30% code as the 40% wouldn't work for me. :(

Didn't work with Dh's email either..Oh well I scaled my cart back BIG TIME (just orderd shirt/dress/slippers on DD's list) and was just over the $50 for free shipping after 30% (I did get 30% in my email..Monday30) I just didn't like the clothes as much after it refused the code LMAO...I got a 30% code for Gymboree/Crazy 8 and American Eagle in email too so its alright..

Thanks OP for trying :D

A little irrritated that it seems if you are a GOOD customer (signed up for emails,ect) you miss out on the 40% I got 30% from email and tried to use the 40% code and it won't let me unless I use DH's email...WEIRD! And yes 10% makes a big difference to me when my cart is at 368!

I am VERY irritated that I only got 25% off, considering the money I've spent there! It seems like most people got at least 30% off. :mad:

To those of you that couldn't get MONDAY40A to work try MONDAY40AB. I was able to use the 40A at first then when I went to checkout it no longer worked for me. I have to give credit to Carini at SD.

Thanks, but that ship has already sailed (for me anyway). :(

To those of you that couldn't get MONDAY40A to work try MONDAY40AB. I was able to use the 40A at first then when I went to checkout it no longer worked for me. I have to give credit to Carini at SD.

Yay! I tried both the MONDAY40A and MONDAY40 codes and neither worked, but the MONDAY40AB worked like a charm! Thank you! :)

This worked for me, thanks! I had only been able to get the 30% to work, but this trick make the 40% take. It's amazing what a difference 10% makes!!!

I hope this helps, but when you check out, do not use your existing email address when you check out, it says that the code is invalid as the system has the discounts linked to the email accounts. Thus if you use your husband email it still may not give you the 40% off. I received the 30% off but when i checked out, I checked out with another email account that I had and it took the 40%.

Hope this works for those that couldnt get the 40% to work.