** GameStop Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Ya, a bit disappointed to say the least. I was hoping for some deeper game discounts. I have found many of the titles on sale for less elsewhere. With it being so early in the season I am sure I will see better deals than these. Only thing that I might go for would be the psp bundle, it's within $3 of Target's. The wireless 360 mic's are also a fair bargain.

I want to know how the game trade in works. does anyone have any experiance with it? trade six games or more for an extra 40% in store credit? I bought a system from a friend with a crap ton of games, and we never play those kind....godfather, 007 ect. would love to trade in for something we'd use... like that used ds. any thoughts???

I want to know how the game trade in works. does anyone have any experiance with it? trade six games or more for an extra 40% in store credit? I bought a system from a friend with a crap ton of games, and we never play those kind....godfather, 007 ect. would love to trade in for something we'd use... like that used ds. any thoughts???

each game has a trade in value i had one be a quater one time depends on age and condition witht eh ad u would get 40% more then what u would get any other day if u trade in 6.... my suggestion take the games in and get them valued but dont trade them in .... u can then figure how much u would get on bf

Look up those games on Amazon and Best Buy before you go- they will price them right there. That way you have a good feel for what they are worth when you go to Gamestop. Amazon will sometimes run an additional credit when you trade in games, too.

:( Once again GameStop is disappointing. Might go if the one by ToysRUs opens earlier like they did last year. Otherwise a big FAIL. Regular prices on a lot of items. Buying my games elsewhere. Lines also take sooooo long at GameStop. Only stayed in line last year because I was already done at ToysRUs and the husband was home asleep so he wasn't waiting up for me.

well, i'm not as excited as i thought i might be after seeing this. last years ad had used ds lites for 59.99 so i was hoping to see that again or less, but not more!!! $20 more for a new one makes sense but then that would be $20 more to spend on something else if i got the used one. plus not sure we will be hanging around WM till 5. the ds would be the only thing we need at 5. hmmmm......what to do???