Anyone starting to panic?

ourhappyfamily4

Okay, so I am still pretty new to all this BF shopping. I have been excited now for a few weeks, but now I'm sorta starting to panic:eyepoppin. LOL

There are so many ads to look thur:yup:, so many things to choose from:cool:, Lists to be made:rolleyes:, and also wondering about Amazon:cheesy:. Not to mention now there isn't one set time to get up early for BF.. theres a midnite sale too!:eek:

Am I the only one that is already feeling a tad bit overwhelmed?:D

I completely agree! And I've been BF shopping since I was 10 lol

But many things have changed this year - I will have way more money to spend this year than I ever have before, I am going to more stores on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday than I ever have, and the 12am sale time throws in a whole new aspect for me too lol

But I am finalizing my lists and getting all the little details in order so I should be good as long as everything goes as planned, but we all know it never does :P

I am almost in a panic..lol. I can't decide on what I want to get and what I am going to have to wait on and pay regular price for since I have a budget..lol.

My best friend and I always go together and we've not really discussed our plan yet, we are really late doing that. She is in nursing school so she has no time right now. Thankfully we are out next week and we will get together one day and figure it all out;)

I'm stressin' a little bit!

I am going to Walmart at midnight to grab video games, movies and that sort of thing. My mom wants me to get my hands on one of the computers and printers that go on sale at 5am. This may or may not throw a kink into my plans!!

I was going to be at Wally at midnight, then head next store to Target by 4am, then back to Walmart at 5, but if I'll need to be in line all night to get wristbands or tickets, this could change things. I'm really hoping Amazon has a sweet computer deal before BF so I can get that outta the way and just be stress free on Black Friday...no lines, tickets or wristbands! LOL

But, I am excited and am ready for my first all night BF shopping spree. :D

I am totally overwhelmed but mostly just fried. I don't have that disconnect most people have and take on EVERYTHING if nobody else is doing what they should, its made for a hectic year. I hope to have some plan set up this weekend and then change that based on whatevers available online. I have the added pleasure (NOT) of pissing annoying ppl off by missing THEIR thanksgving dinner this year.

I've had a little panic episode very year at around 2 am trying to get DH out of bed (we live in a tiny town so we're always the first at WM and pretty much everywhere else even tho we don't get there until 4). He always scares me into thinking he's not gonna get up and I'm going to be alone on bf :( Thankfully this year, the bar we go to on Friday nights is having a Thanksgiving bash with free beer so no more worrying about him staying in bed! We're going to go to the bar and stay til it closes, then head off shopping! No, we're not going to get drunk and drive all over town, just have a few post-family beers and then hang out in the warm bar until they kick us out! I'm excited that this may become our BF tradition :)

Well at least I'm not the only one freaking out!! LOL I'm pretty new at the BF shopping (still haven't figured out where I've been all these years) and just seeming to get everything in order of what stores I want to go to and what items are the most important to me seems to work best for me. I've realized I'm not ever going to get the amazing deals on big items because I'm not waiting in lines for days but I do wait in line for the Coach outlet. :-)

Okay, so I am still pretty new to all this BF shopping. I have been excited now for a few weeks, but now I'm sorta starting to panic:eyepoppin. LOL

There are so many ads to look thur:yup:, so many things to choose from:cool:, Lists to be made:rolleyes:, and also wondering about Amazon:cheesy:. Not to mention now there isn't one set time to get up early for BF.. theres a midnite sale too!:eek:

Am I the only one that is already feeling a tad bit overwhelmed?:D

nooooooo don't make me panic!!!!!

Since I have decided that this year will be a laid back, fun BF with no problems, then, no, I am not stressing and panicking. Since my kids are older and the things they want are easier than getting several smaller things, and they now go and help me out. I panicked back when I didn't know in advance what would be on sale, when my kids were all little and couldn't help, and they believed in SC so if they didn't get everything on their list it was a big deal. I am going to relax and have fun this year because with the first grand baby due next month, the cycle of HAVING to get certain things will begin all over again, lol. Happy shopping, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, also...Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

I'm not paniced but I get butterflies in my stomach, I know childish right :) We are not going out on Thanksgiving, I'm accually very unhappy that they did so many sales on that day. But my BF shopping is mostly to spend the day with DH and not have the kids around. Its my one day of vaca from everyone for the year ;) So I'm sticking to my every year routine. I got an idea from all the ads here but I don't do any planning until Thanksgiving morning when DH gets the papers. I'm overall excited about this whole upcoming week though, its a big whole week for us :)

Well, I am slightly panicked because I will not be in my area to shop and have my normal bff bf shopping buddy. I will have my other bf with me this year and she is a VERY laid back person so Im hoping it goes well. My plans have changed a bit w/ the ads but I +think+ I am concreting the plan and the list of things I need. Just finally sat down today to say..ok this is what I actually need to buy..lol! I CANT WAIT!!!

I agree with the pp about the change of hours. With all the new hours and doorbusters starting at 10 pm, or midnight and then having to get other doorbusters at 4 am or 5 am, I don't know if I should go get the first doorbusters- go to other stores and then go back to the same stores again for the second-go-round of doorbusters. I have to get my binder together. I have to get my lists together. All the store hours together. Who has was and for what price(I am EXTREMELY detailed). I look through my binder on my way to Oklahoma on Wednesday. oh! And I won't be at a place with internet access at all starting Wednesday evening, so I can't get last minute updates from this site!!