** Target 4-Day Pre-Black Friday (11/21 - 11/24) Sale Ad Posted **

Brad

The $5 giftcard for spending $50 in toys was a giftcard that was on the toy catalog that was mailed out. It's not in the stores and not automatic, you had to hand them the giftcard so that they can hand you another giftcard for future purchases.

Thanks for answering!

EDIT!!!!! I can't believe I missed the Disney movie and the Cuponk Coupon!! that's another $10.00 in savings!! I'm going back!!

Edited by Scanner420

I went back to the website today to print out a few more of the $5 off coupons for the Zhu Zhu's and I can not find it anymore. I was able to get 2 of the vechiles for a total of $10 plus I got my ds a lego set for $12.

You can only print off two copies per person. I printed two of the Disney Princess coupons yesterday and was able to pick up a third at CS. Were the Zhu Zhu coupons in the Toy catalog? They still had plenty of copies in the toy aisles.

The $5 giftcard for spending $50 in toys was a giftcard that was on the toy catalog that was mailed out. It's not in the stores and not automatic, you had to hand them the giftcard so that they can hand you another giftcard for future purchases.

umm, my toy catalog didn't come with that, wondering if it was taken off

Alright!! We went shopping yesterday and today! Yesterday, we picked up the White DSi & Nativity Set. Got those, as well as clothes my DW bought for the kids earlier in the week price adjusted for a total of $65.00! Went shopping today and got Dragonoid Colossus and a price-cut Bakutriad with a 25% coupon, The Lego Plo-Koon Fighter on sale with a $5.00 off coupon, a Hero Factory figure on sale, 2-18pk Kureig pods on sale! Total savings were $28.00!! NTM We got the $5.00 Target GC for spending $50.00 on toys!!

How much were the K-cups on sale for? TIA

You can only print off two copies per person. I printed two of the Disney Princess coupons yesterday and was able to pick up a third at CS. Were the Zhu Zhu coupons in the Toy catalog? They still had plenty of copies in the toy aisles.

Thanks for explaining it to me. Wonder if I try it on a different computer if it would work? May try.

i was at the local target yesterday with my coupons and was wanting to use the princess ones but they said it was only for the big repunzal doll....so i want to go back and try again tomorrow but i threw away my coupons...where can i get some more from? can i print them from target store?

i was at the local target yesterday with my coupons and was wanting to use the princess ones but they said it was only for the big repunzal doll....so i want to go back and try again tomorrow but i threw away my coupons...where can i get some more from? can i print them from target store?

The coupon says it is for Disney Princess Role Play Dresses, Dolls and Play Sets. Sorry you couldn't use yours. You can print two more copies on Target.com under "coupons". They also had the ad with the coupons at CS.

ok well my printer is down right now :( hopefully i can find my ad somewhere.....my mom has printed off coupons for groceries at the target store but i didnt know if the toy coupons were available. yeah i asked the guy in the toy department if the coupon worked on the disney princess toddler doll and he said no just the repunzel doll that was originally like 50 bucks and was sold out.

Is the Vizio 37" 1080p LCD HDTV for $399 a good deal at Target?

For me it was. I bought it for my daughter. I didn't realize, but they gave me a 37 inch LED tv. Different model number too. It was $599 at Target.com. Should I bring back or consider myself lucky? Checked my receipt again and cashier overrided price and put in $399. I used $100 Target Giftcard then my Redcard for additional 5% off. Worked like a charm.

For me it was. I bought it for my daughter. I didn't realize, but they gave me a 37 inch LED tv. Different model number too. It was $599 at Target.com. Should I bring back or consider myself lucky? Checked my receipt again and cashier overrided price and put in $399. I used $100 Target Giftcard then my Redcard for additional 5% off. Worked like a charm.

I'd keep it! ;)

I went ahead and used the $5 off Fisher Price toys of $19.99 or more and got the Imaginext Space Shuttle. It was price reduced from the original price of $39.99 down to $34.99, and with the $5 coupon, it was $29.99. It's worth the extra $.99 for me to not have to fight for one on BF (It's in the BF ad for $29). There weren't many left at my store, maybe 8 or so. Just a heads up for those that are interested :)

Oh, and I thought maybe I could price match it at Walmart on BF, but it says it's a target exclusive, so I grabbed it. DS will be so excited. He loves his other Imaginext toys!