** Target 4-Day Pre-Black Friday (11/21 - 11/24) Sale Ad Posted **

Brad

Got my netbook! There was no one in line, got there at 7:43 am. What a relief!

Got mine to. No one started to line up until 7:30ish. They only had about 20, but that was enough for everyone waiting there. It was a mess when we got in there though. I was 2nd in line and 2nd at the display. They had to go in the back to get them and that took about 15min. and then they had to find the covers. When they came back with them, they told everyone to go to the register, and of course everyone at the back of the line got there first. I think they should have taken us first. I would have been sooo mad if they ran out right before me.

anyone print out the $5 Blu Ray coupon and try it? I want a few movies and just wondering if the print outs work or only the one that was attached to the flyer

If you are talking about the ones from Target's website, they should scan without a problem. If you have trouble finding a flyer go to Target's website, scroll to the bottom, click on coupons, and print up to 2 of each. The $5 Blu Ray is under electronic coupons.

How do you get the price match? I'm only seeing the DSi on amazon at $145? I got the white one this morning at Target, but I'd love the pink one if I can get it for the same price on Amazon?

I've had the black DSi in my cart for quite a while now, hoping to see the price come down. Everytime you log into your cart on Amazon, you get a message at the top notifying you of any price changes on the items in your shopping cart. HTH

I had fun today. I had a stack of toy coupons. I bought 4 B1G1 Tag books minus two $5 coupons from Leapfrog. I also bought two of the Cuponk games for $7 each (were 13.99) minus two $5 Target Toy Book coupons so only $2 each. I also bought two Disney Princess dress up dresses for $8.99 a piece after 50% off coupon. And the Disney Princess 4-pack dressup shoes for $9.49 after 50%. Also got Scrabble Flash with bonus Scrabble card game for $15. I saved $92.55 and spent $65.73.

My Mom bought the Disney Princess 7 pack of dolls for $27.50. They were $60, on sale for $55 and then 50% off.

I actually liked this ad better than their BF ad!

I had fun today. I had a stack of toy coupons. I bought 4 B1G1 Tag books minus two $5 coupons from Leapfrog. I also bought two of the Cuponk games for $7 each (were 13.99) minus two $5 Target Toy Book coupons so only $2 each. I also bought two Disney Princess dress up dresses for $8.99 a piece after 50% off coupon. And the Disney Princess 4-pack dressup shoes for $9.49 after 50%. Also got Scrabble Flash with bonus Scrabble card game for $15. I saved $92.55 and spent $65.73.

My Mom bought the Disney Princess 7 pack of dolls for $27.50. They were $60, on sale for $55 and then 50% off.

You did fantastic!

I went bright and early this morning to take advantage of the 50% off princess items. I was too late--they were sold out of the baby dolls. I had hope to get them to give to my 3 year old DD and for her Christmas exchange at school. I did get DD a Belle dress for Christmas for $8.99, and I will probably go back tomorrow in hopes of some more things and stop by a different Target on Tuesday as I drive to family's house for Thanksgiving... It's a PRINCESS overload in this house and I need babies!!:tongue1:

Thank you for posting about the princess dolls, I was planning on buying them on black friday and did not even think about them being included with this coupon until I seen your post. I ran right up there right after I seen your post and was able to get them.

glad I read this thread. I printed out Leapfrog coupons but totally forgot instore will have to drop by tomorrow and hope they still have a good selection for boys and girls. I got the leapfrog on sale last year and gave as gifts so should probably follow up this year with more books.

Did anyone have a problem getting one sleeve per netbook? I bought 2 netbooks and they would only give one sleeve per person. I showed the ad but it didn't matter at all. The customer service was horrible! Nobody knew what was going on and then they did not have any patience with any of the customers. It was horrible BUT I got my two netbooks and thats what mattered :o)

anyone print out the $5 Blu Ray coupon and try it? I want a few movies and just wondering if the print outs work or only the one that was attached to the flyer

I used the $5 Disney coupon in todays add combined with the $10 coupon from the offline coupon section for Beauty and the Beast on Bluray with no problems (AND BandtheB rang up on SALE to top it off 24.99-5-10) Its my alltime favorite Disney movie :yup:

My store had plenty of toy coupon books (grabbed 2 AND today's add coupons stacked at front desk and at each register :)

Price adjusted DSI with no problems...scan...refund..stapled and even a "that was an easy one" :fluffy:

Also check out VIDEO GAMES CLEARANCE (I score a ton of Ps3 and Wii games 75% Friday and more today...hoping the DS ones get marked down tomorrow (they are 50%) They had Xbox 75% too but I didn't look at those..sorry

Thanks for posting this! I did not realize the coupon was for all disney princess dolls. I thought it was for what was pictured. After reading this I called my local store and they had some in stock so I ran there and got the dolls. Thanks again!

Alright!! We went shopping yesterday and today! Yesterday, we picked up the White DSi & Nativity Set. Got those, as well as clothes my DW bought for the kids earlier in the week price adjusted for a total of $65.00! Went shopping today and got Dragonoid Colossus and a price-cut Bakutriad with a 25% coupon, The Lego Plo-Koon Fighter on sale with a $5.00 off coupon, a Hero Factory figure on sale, 2-18pk Kureig pods on sale! Total savings were $28.00!! NTM We got the $5.00 Target GC for spending $50.00 on toys!!

The $5 giftcard for spending $50 in toys was a giftcard that was on the toy catalog that was mailed out. It's not in the stores and not automatic, you had to hand them the giftcard so that they can hand you another giftcard for future purchases.