Will Amazon Match Walmart?

ourhappyfamily4

Does anyone think that Amazon will come thru and match walmarts Black Friday sale prices BEFORE the walmart sale starts?

I remember last year getting alot of stuff from Amazon early on, that I was going to pick up later onwhen the Black Fridaysale came.

It sure would be nice if Amazon would price match ( or even do better than) walmart on the Portable DVD player they have in their sale add, and also the wii and DS games, and DVDs for $2.

What does everyone think? Still too early for Amazon to start?

I'm sure they will price match a lot of things from both Walmart and Target, and maybe even some other stores! Probably not everything, but it sucks 'cause we won't know 'til we see what they're offering. I wish Amazon had an ad that could leak. LOL

Last year Amazon price matched a lot of $2 dvds and other things.

I'm hoping Amazon does it again!!! :D

Oh My goodness me too. Too bad they wont give us some "hints" this week( that would be sorta like a add that has leaked hahah)

I ordered lots of the dvds last year from them also, maybe they will do that again.

I will have to go check out the target add again to see what Amazon might drop their prices on to match their sale. I was so excited over the walmart ad I forgot about target. haha

I'm sure they will price match a lot of things from both Walmart and Target, and maybe even some other stores! Probably not everything, but it sucks 'cause we won't know 'til we see what they're offering. I wish Amazon had an ad that could leak. LOL

Last year Amazon price matched a lot of $2 dvds and other things.

I'm hoping Amazon does it again!!! :D

I dread the idea of going to Walmart for the DS Lite -- although that is the ONE thing that will get me to go there first over any other store. If I can get this at Amazon before BF, it would be EVEN BETTER! Not sure where I will be this BF (at home or at the In-law's -- dh may have to work, need someone to watch the kiddos).

I have noticed that Amazon is already matching prices on some things. I was looking for a certain bike that both WM and Amazon carried for about $85. Walmart lowered theirs and the next day i checked Amazon had the same price which was great because i had alot of Amazon cash saved up!

Sometimes, Coinstar has Amazon giftcard promotions and they also waive the normal fee for using the service, so it may be time to cash in the change, and then wait for the price matches to come through while saving on tax and shipping as well.

Last year everything I bought, Amazon then beat the price, but they don't actually price match. One thing I am worried about that I didn't know at the time. Many companies say if you buy from amazon the warranty is void. I didn't know this until after buying two Samsung tvs and my husband wanted a trail camera. I found out from their website it had a mail in rebate and called them. They told me it didn't qualify and also informed me the warranty was void. After checking around , some other electronics in small print say amazon 30 day warranty only.

I dread the idea of going to Walmart for the DS Lite -- although that is the ONE thing that will get me to go there first over any other store. If I can get this at Amazon before BF, it would be EVEN BETTER! Not sure where I will be this BF (at home or at the In-law's -- dh may have to work, need someone to watch the kiddos).

Did you try Radio Shack Yesterday someone posted that RS had the DS Lites for the $89.97 alot of people went and got them