Gift idea for my mom?? Triple crockpot??

Elmck

We gave one to the Boss last year at work. She loved it as she is very involved in her church and they have pot luck meals all the time. She has 5 kids and a DH and so she uses it

frequently at home to make the entree, and 2 sides or a dessert (sp)

thats the one I was looking at too.

They are not crockpots - but warmers. They won't cook food though.

Great if she entertains alot.

I am thinking about picking up a new waffle iron. They have started mass producing the hotel type ones - which are super easy to use and you will never burn or undercook a waffle again! I think just about all the major stores have them in their BF ads.

They are not crockpots - but warmers. They won't cook food though.

Great if she entertains alot.

I am thinking about picking up a new waffle iron. They have started mass producing the hotel type ones - which are super easy to use and you will never burn or undercook a waffle again! I think just about all the major stores have them in their BF ads.

I've been looking at those types of waffle makers too. I am thinking of getting one for DH, granted I'lll be making them. :) He LOVES homemade waffles! :D

Just a thought from someone who is always GETTING kitchen gadgets from my grandmother. Unless she really will use them a lot - that triple thing looks like it may be very difficult to store. I would think about her kitchen storage space. Just playing devils advocate a bit because I have gotten a many specialty kitchen items and my first though was "Oh Neat!" and my second was "now what am I going to do with it?"