What store will you no way/no how shop at on Black Friday??

Danascraps

Best Buy for several reasons... At our Best Buy I can NEVER find anyone that is willing to help and the employees at check out are always rude. I disagree with and do not like the company that they use to finance their credit cards (HSBC). And finally, I don't need ANY electronic gadget that bad where I'd ever get in that mess on Black Friday. I can honestly say that I haven't had a pleasant experience at Best Buy in years... I have grown to hate that place.

None. :)

There are stores that I just won't get to, due to the particular deals I am looking for, but I am not really intimidated enough to completely avoid any particular store, and have been to all of the majors on two or more of my past four Black Fridays. ;)

I am, however, not inclined to choose Walmart as my first store, although I would go there later. :tongue1:

Our group will divide and be at many stores when they open. I would brave any of them. Not sure which ones we wre going to for sure yet. We are finding better deals at TRU now for things we want, so we may not need to go there on BF. But its not completely out yet either.