$25 iTunes cards for $20 at Michaels this week

dtwdmaty

Thanks! I will still try to get on at Target on BF (hoping it will count towards the $100 to get a $10 GC), but this is a great back-up plan incase Target sells out. I can't read the fine print in the online ad. Does it say anything about limited quantities or "while supplies last"? I know it's not likely, but is there any chance any Michael's coupons work on these?

Thanks! I will still try to get on at Target on BF (hoping it will count towards the $100 to get a $10 GC), but this is a great back-up plan incase Target sells out. I can't read the fine print in the online ad. Does it say anything about limited quantities or "while supplies last"? I know it's not likely, but is there any chance any Michael's coupons work on these?

Target had this last year too and it counted towards the $100. It was a pain to locate in the store though.

Target had this last year too and it counted towards the $100. It was a pain to locate in the store though.

Where did you end up finding them in Target last year? Was planning on getting some this year so any advice on where I might find them would be greatly appreciated. TIA!