Thank you all

tokanm

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you great deal finders! You guys take the time and effort to find great deals and then post them for all of us to benefit. I truly appreciate

all your efforts.:yup:

I don't want to exclude anyone but a special thanks to Magicallight, BlueSky,Noelhp and elite

as you guys do a great job on a daily basis.:fluffy:

Edited by tokanm

I'm throwing my thanks out there too!! I have no idea how you all know what I am looking for, but yet I can count on it everyday to be posted lol It's like you know that I can't pass up a good bargain :tongue1: Thanks so much, your time and effort is very much appreciated!! :)

I would also like to add my thanks to everyone at GottaDeal! I usually don't post messages, but I look at GottaDeal every day and sometimes, especially this time of year, many times a day. I love this site and it has helped me save lots of money over the years. Thank you to each and every one!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I know that you all spend a great deal of time posting the deals for others to see. My friends and family are always amazed at the deals that I get, and they are always through Gottadeal. Your hard work is VERY much appreciated.