** Meijer Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Usually Meijer is my first stop on BF but it just look meidicore this year. Maybe it is just my childs age. He is 2 1/2 and there isn't anything on his list on there unlike Toys R Us. I do think the Blu Ray and the DVDs look like a decent deal and Stinky the Garbage truck may be a good option for my nephew but I may just PM at Walmart on that one!

I read somewhere the Thanksgiving and 4 day sale would be posted online next friday.

If you are looking for doorbusters, get it in store, if it is a MUST have.

Not a MUST have, but a would "be nice at that price" kinda thing. I was just wondering if it would be available online so I could have a chance at it. Meijer is about an hour away in an area I don't know so I don't plan on going to the store. Ideally I would like to get an ad a PM at Walmart, but not sure how to do that. The savings aren't worth the gas to pick up a local paper.

Did I miss something. Is it against the rules to say Wal-Mart in here. Or are you just trying to be cute :). I found it and it looks like it is $39.54. Could you please provide a link. Here is the one I found.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/American-Plastics-Homestyle-Kitchen-Play-Set/5913442

there are 1600 reviews and it gets a 4 out of 5 stars. I bought this for my girls 2 years ago at Meijer. The unit has held up to this day. Now I will say do not wait till Christmas Eve to put this together as it takes about 3-4 hours.

Hooray for Meijer.. waiting on the turkey day ad and hoping for a fantastic W*lm@r^ ad(heard we wern't supposed to talk about "you know who")

I'm waiting on the Thanksgiving Day and 3 day ad myself!

We can mention WM just not any specifics about their BF ad,from my understanding.

I think I am blind because I still can't find the black friday ad on their website. i've tried the dial up mode and the ad preview as mentioned above, but still not seeing it. i see the scans for the thanksgiving day and saturday sales in another thread. is there a scan of the black friday ad somewhere on gottadeal that i'm just not seeing? any help would be much appreciated.

I think I am blind because I still can't find the black friday ad on their website. i've tried the dial up mode and the ad preview as mentioned above, but still not seeing it. i see the scans for the thanksgiving day and saturday sales in another thread. is there a scan of the black friday ad somewhere on gottadeal that i'm just not seeing? any help would be much appreciated.

I do see it when I click on the link in the first thread. It was the third ad that came up.

You can also try what this GottaDeal member suggested:

in the upper right hand corner click Dial Up MOde, then click AD PREVIEW

or you can view a list of the items for sale: HERE

I do see it when I click on the link in the first thread. It was the third ad that came up.

You can also try what this GottaDeal member suggested:

or you can view a list of the items for sale: HERE

:confused: Still nothing. Only 1 ad comes up for me when i click on the link... same thing when I switch to dial up mode and click ad preview??? I don't get it. Maybe it has something to do with the location? It defaults to Niles, IL when I click on the link. I've tried changing to Orland Park, IL which would be closer for me, but still no luck. Weird???