front page

Brad

I have been looking at something in an XL this year, would I be lucky enough to find that size there even better better if it comes with a little extra bundle, my granddaughter would love it even more if they came in pink.

This is a great idea and fun to entertain/torture us....Thanks!!!

Edited by Yakyma
left out word...

Does WhyFy Street have a intersection built-in to connect it to the network of high speed traffic or would one have to "adapt" to a road less traveled?

i can't quite tell because of the quality of the image (while better than the copy i posted, it's not perfect).

is touching in the center of a page new? Do people sell this for less than $190?????:cheesy:

yes and no. they sell it for close to what everyone else does. the bonus item is the "deal"

There are currently 51 users browsing this thread. (35 members and 16 guests)

wow, you guys are desperate for info, lol.

and to you 16 guests, REGISTER AND JOIN THE DISCUSSION!

btw, i'll probably delete this thread at some point tonight and pretend that this never happened, so consider yourselves lucky to have seen it :D

This is insane. How do you get a hold of "a certain ad" (or part of it) before KMart, or even the Kmart Thanksgiving Day ad? What a strange year! lol

we had "a certain ad" around this time last year as well. we just couldn't post it. so it's not that strange.

Ok, Brad. Let's play "Let's Make A Deal"!

I'll give my dear old uncle Donald Trump a call and have him wire you one million bucks if you PM me this ad. I swear I will not share it with anyone.

Sound fair? Think of all the doorbusters a million bucks could buy!!

is this another question about the ad? cause if it is i'm lost again.