front page

Brad

Aw man! I am desperate to see the WM ad! After the let-down that was Target (all I am REALLY after are a DS (preferably Lite) and Toy Story 3 for NDS), my hopes are resting on WM to have a good deal on them!

Fred Meyer is having a $30 off $150+ electronics purchase tomorrow, 11-11, only. (Specifically excludes XBox Kinnect, so I assume other video games and systems are ok.) Which would make them.. $130 DS + $30 game = $160 - $30 coupon = $130 for both, which I am considering doing... maybe I'll buy it tomorrow and just keep the receipt safe in case somewhere has a better deal...

Are you implying that for less than $70 we could possibly see blue rays of sunshine?

magic 8-ball says signs point to yes

If I walked to the center of the earth, what would my eye's behold?

a fruit-flavored musical device with a free piece of plastic that can get you more stuff from a certain big retailer

ok - so if your house number was 398 how many inches would it be to your neighbors house? 42? 47? maybe 55? and do you live on L.C. Drive or Plasma road? Which town would that be in? Vizio, Arkansas or maybe Samsung, Oklahoma?

Less than 45, but more than 39. I don't think Plasma Rd. is near there though. The town is less desirable than any of those unfortunately. On the bright side, I think the population of the town just increased to just under 1100people.

It's (probably) Elementary my dear friends.

Just curious if the blu rays of sunshine are coming from Sonyville or somewhere less desirable! Also is it possible that it is on wifi street?

No, they wouldn't come from Sonyville unfortunately. I can't say what town, but the street sounds about right.

Can we see the rays from Philips yard? Also is the street ready, willing and able to handle the traffic or is it just compatible?

Nope on the first part. Not sure what you are asking in the second.

Would touching the new way be at a 180 degree angle with 50 pieces of plastic??????? :D

Again, I have no idea what you are referring to, lol.