Kitchen playsets on Black Friday

left210

Aldi's Grocery Store has a great buy starting tomorrow!

Baker’s Corner

Deluxe Kitchen

$ 29. 99 each *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

features light-up burners, ticking timer with bell and 22 accessories

Edited by MeAGNL8agn

I just ordered the My First Kenmore set from Kmart.com-- it is wooden so a little more pricey than some but I just didn't like the plastic ones. I liked that each of these pieces was separate, and seems big enough for DD to use for years to come. Each piece is around 30%-40% off, plus I got free shipping and used the code kmart5off50 and got an extra $5 off each piece (if you order each separately.)

I am looking for a kitchen as well, but am not seeing the My First Kenmore one on Kmart.

They have great prices on Kidcraft ones though, but when I put it in my cart the price is changing for some reason.

They have the my first kenmore at sears too and I think sears does price matching. Kmart and some Sears have them in store but you cant use the 5 off 50 code in store. Kmart has pics of the stove, fridge, and washer/dryer in their toy catalog. There is also a sink that goes with the set not pictured in the catalog. We just put together the sink yesterday (was fairly easy) and it is really cute and even better quality than I had anticipated. It is also taller than most plastic ones I looked at so it should last DD as she grows. I had problems with kmart.com website for a day or two before I was finally able to order them.

Aldi's Grocery Store has a great buy starting tomorrow!

Baker’s Corner

Deluxe Kitchen

$ 29. 99 each *

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

features light-up burners, ticking timer with bell and 22 accessories

I saw this one the other day. It looks like it would be a great option, especially if you're trying to find one that isn't too "girly."

http://forums.gottadeal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4744