Dollie and Me Outfits $7.99 WAS $34.00 @Sears.com

Damien9104

Toddler Girls Short Sleeve Dress with Buffalo Plaid Leggings.

http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/07733306000?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Toddler Girls Short Sleeve Layered Top and Denim Jeans

http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/07733340000?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

Toddler Girl's Short Sleeve Layered Animal Print Tunic and Leggings.

http://s.shld.net/is/image/Sears/07733342000?hei=600&wid=600&op_sharpen=1&qlt=90,0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.9,0.5,0,0

There are more sets, Pajamas and purses and necklace sets for Dollie and me marked down too, I just thought I would pass on the best deals.

Happy Shopping!:)

Thanks so much. I think these are so cute. I shipped to my local store and the shipping was free. I picked up a few of these last year at Kohl's for Christmas this year. Are there any recommendations on dolls that I can pick up to wear the outfits?

Here is another one I ordered. It's a cute little pink dress. It's also 7.99. Here is the link. Sorry. I don't know how to post the photo.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_077E8446000P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

I was up at the mall today and I figured I would stop into sears to see if they had any of these there. Would you believe they had signs above the Dollie and me clothes that said 5% off!!!! 5%!!! What is that....and it was not an error. Me and this other woman were joking about it.

• 1 month later...

So I ordered my 4 outifts on 11/6 with a ship to store estimated delivery of 11/20. I started calling the week after the anticipated delivery because I had not received a follow-up e-mail regarding delivery. Each time I could not get any info from the customer no service rep. After 30 minutes on the phone today with the cns rep, she informed me her system just went down for an update. I decided to call the store directly to see if my order was maybe there. The man in merchandise pickup said the item was there on 11/12 and was shipped back due to customer's failure to pick up item. He told me he'd go in the back and check and see if it might still be there, but he doubted it. He came back to the phone a few minutes later stating the item was still in the store and I could pick up the item tonight. I asked him who is supposed to notifiy me when my item has arrived and he said he didn't know.

If this is the way they handle customers, well, no wonder they're having financial difficulties.

Now, I am looking at my detailed bill and they charged me for shipping to the store, which was supposed to be free. What a joke. I wonder if anyone else has had a similar experience at Sears or is this just a random incident.

I made a phone call to Sears to have the shipping charges deducted, and I was informed that they couldn't do that because the items were shipped to my house ups. Unbelievable. After the cns rep credited me for the shipping charges, she asked if I wanted to place another order with Sears.com. This last cns rep had to put me on hold a couple of times because they were giggling and joking about at the office or where ever their call center was. I thought that was pretty unprofessional. She informed me that I would be receiving a questionaire regarding their service and would I please be kind in answering the questions.

Edited by krucook

I had a better experience with my order. I bought three of these outfits but to save on shipping, I went to the store and ordered them. They came to my house no problem and no shipping charges. I also just bought some appliances from them and had no problem. BUT I recently tried to order something from them on their website and after four frustrating tries that took multiple re-entries of item, name, address, billing, etc. it never worked!!! I ended up just giving up. I will go to the store to place my order tomorrow.