Best Buy 'Shop Early Save Big' Event 11/5-11/6

studentnurse30

For the price, the laptop is a very good deal for a basic model, I assume it has 2GB RAM and 250GB HDD. Normally a model like this is priced from $349 to $379 for a comparable Compaq or Toshiba model. It is manufactured by Gateway, as the design looks just like any of the NV series.

I got a flyer in the mail from them with some nice coupons!

If you have a web-enabled smart phone you can text ZONE to 332211 to get the coupons sent to your phone,

And they have already started advertising that Price matching is not valid for Thanksgiving day through the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

I got a flyer in the mail from them with some nice coupons!

If you have a web-enabled smart phone you can text ZONE to 332211 to get the coupons sent to your phone,

And they have already started advertising that Price matching is not valid for Thanksgiving day through the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Thank you for the tip. I just did it and I got them immediately. I'm going for the Insignia Camcorder bundle.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but the fine print mentions lines starting 2 hours prior to 10am store opening for tickets. I don't need anything but didn't want anyone missing out. One ticket per customer per item

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even see it. I guess one thing to be grateful for is that people are at work this Friday, lol.

Does anyone have the Kodak ESP 5250 Wireless printer? It's on sale this weekend for $89.99 (with an instant $40 rebate) PLUS you can recycle your old ink jet and get another $50 off (with the Reward Zone coupon). That takes the price down to 39.99. Is it worth it?

I have a Canon MIXPA now and I love it - but the ink is so expensive.

oh and 1 of the coupons that's out there for RZ members will give you a gift card with a minimum $100 purchase. $10/$100, $25/$250 and $50/$500.

Does anyone have the Kodak ESP 5250 Wireless printer? It's on sale this weekend for $89.99 (with an instant $40 rebate) PLUS you can recycle your old ink jet and get another $50 off (with the Reward Zone coupon). That takes the price down to 39.99. Is it worth it?

oh and 1 of the coupons that's out there for RZ members will give you a gift card with a minimum $100 purchase. $10/$100, $25/$250 and $50/$500.

Is this the coupon you get if you get the coupons sent to your smart phone?

Did this work for you??? I have gone to two different best buys in the Charlotte area and they REFUSE to honor the ad! I'm so frustrated and all Best Buy customer service will say is "sorry, we can't make the store take it!"

Did this work for you??? I have gone to two different best buys in the Charlotte area and they REFUSE to honor the ad! I'm so frustrated and all Best Buy customer service will say is "sorry, we can't make the store take it!"

The reward zone coupon will not work with any other offer. I tried today to get the $10 gift card for spending $100. I bought 3 Kinect games and it only gave me the offer with the kinect game. They said it cannot do both

• 2 weeks later...