Black Friday Dreams

amberjobryant

Don't know if i am the only one or not, but every year around this time I start having anxeity dreams about black friday...ie oversleeping, everything i want sold out, that kind of thing. They started last night, i dreamt that there where no ads this year (guess due to the slow leakage this year) and then everything at the stores was just crazy, you had to run all over the stores trying to figure out what they had and how much it was once the packages where open..........so anyone else have them and want to share???

I think I have only ever had one BF dream and it was in the middle of summer last year. The dream was my buddies and I were running late for setup and by the time we got to BB we were like 20th in line. Not much of a dream, but a bit of a nightmare for me!

I did have a nightmere last year that I over slept becuase the year before I actually did! I know how do I over sleep on BF I was up getting our family room ready for carpet to be laid and I had a newborn! I still kick myself in the butt for it! I am actually thinking of just staying up this year tho I am so freaking excited! Now if we could only get an awsome ad leaked WOW I can't take this anymore!

I had a nightmare that it was November 3rd and none of the big ads had been posted yet. It was awful.

You're having the same dream as me, most terrifying nightmare I've ever had..........oh wait......it's actually happening.......NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

But really, WTH are the ads?!!!:confused:

I had a nightmare that it was November 3rd and none of the big ads had been posted yet. It was awful.

As much as we all want ya to wake up from this awful dream, I'm afraid your true nightmare is yet to come. Ya know which one I'm talkin' about? The one where all the major ads get released at the exact same time and at the last possible minute. :eek:

Sweet dreams. ;)

As much as we all want ya to wake up from this awful dream, I'm afraid your true nightmare is yet to come. Ya know which one I'm talkin' about? The one where all the major ads get released at the exact same time and at the last possible minute. :eek:

Sweet dreams. ;)

Nnnnnooooooooo!!!!!! Chief, I think you just entered this dream dressed as Freddy Kreuger

Ok, had my first Black Friday dream already. A friend and I were not prepared. We went to Target not knowing what was on sale, since none of the ads came out. Since we were so confused we just stood in a random line. When we got to the front, we find out the item was a kids sewing machine. I decided to pick one up even though I didn’t know the price. So we wandered around the store and I did a price check on the sewing machine. The machine was originally $10, on sale for $9. I put it back saying that it wasn’t much of a sale. So, we left Target without buying anything, went to Walmart, and we left there without buying anything. But this time my conscience was alerting me to this nightmare I was having and I woke up and realized it was all a bad dream. There is no way that we would ever leave Target on Black Friday without buying anything……………………