Halloween Weekend Contest - 2 Ways to Win [Winners Posted]

Brad

Well, we have our 10 pumpkins (actually 11 so far). Since I have so many shirts to give away still, I'll increase that part of the contest to 15 winners.

The current 11 winners are:

BFAddict716

connieh

totallyBF

Lusha120

harrispizza4

fairyprincess83

ogadoga

lot-narth

jade2002

hoits2000

redraccoon

4 more to go, but that's it :)

If I had to dress up on BF I would dress up as mall security or a police officer & play the part ;) I'd want to cut in line, lol.

If I took my dad he would dress up as a sheriff. He has all the gear & dresses up for old fashioned Sunday every year, he even carries his pistol (He is licensed). Its cool to see him carry it around into out local shops, people stare!

If I had to wear a costume I would dress up as a really pregnant woman. Maybe I could get some sympathy and the other shoppers would not push and shove me so much! If I pretended to go into labor, or to be having labor pains, the crowd might stand back so my water wouldn't break near them and I could sneak to the front to grab the doorbusters!!! :D

Hehe I don't have to dress up as one... I will be one @ 38 weeks, I will be a very pregnant BF shopper, LOL!!!

I would dress up as a vacuum cleaner.......this would symbolize all my hard earned money being sucked up by the retail stores that are fighting for my money. I could use the long hose to suck up the door busters ahead of others...yah, I like this costume.

If I dressed up for black friday, I'd be a little old lady...with a fabulous mu-mu or some nice polyester pants, and all bundled up in my warm sweater. That way, people may take pity and not want to knock an old lady down for that flat-screen...maybe they'll help me load one into my cart and I can continue my shopping!!!

I just went and checked and they mailed it to me. Must have been all the money I spent on Zhu Zhus there last year. :-) If anyone wants my $10 off any $100 purchase bonus savings card (valid 10/31 - 12/24) PM me. I don't plan on using it. It is for in store purchases only and you have to be a Rewards member.

If I had to dress up in costume on Black Friday I would dress like the little Monopoly guy because I want to cover a lot of territory, spend a lot of money, and get lots of good deals (and Free Parking).

If I didn't have to wear a costume, I'd rather wear a Gotta Deal t-shirt...if only I had one! :rolleyes:

The 10 winners of the "costume" part of the contest, randomly selected, are:

peekaboo

Docdurr

imginah

codeblue

AuntieJul

kimmie0712

B&H

MonsterMutts

nhughes

Mandy25

Congrats and look for a PM from me.