Keurig??

Which size are you looking for? The largest is a great deal at Costco. It comes with the largest reservoir, several boxes of Kcups and the my K cup that let's you use whatever coffee you want. I forget the price off hand and as I am in class cannot check their site. I know it's on there though.

I actually don't do coffee at all (crazy I know) so I would be using it for cocoa and tea. I guess the small basic would probably be good for me then huh? (although if the price was right on the regular size I would go ahead and get it to be able to offer coffee to guests)

QVC Keurig Personal Brewer w/ 24 K-Cups & My K-Cup Filter

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.K28004.desc.Keurig-Personal-Brewer-w-24-KCups-My-KCup-Filter

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/k/04/k28004.002?$uslarge$

QVC Price: $108.75

Featured Price:

$98.80

Shipping & Handling: $9.72

Available in 5 Colors

The best just got better! Fast and easy to use, this personal brewer from Keurig allows you to enjoy gourmet coffee virtually anywhere. It's just the right size for smaller kitchens, apartments, vacation homes, off-campus housing, boats, RVs, and home offices. Now you can savor consistently brewed gourmet coffee and tea at home and on the road.

A small shot...or a cup of joe to go. Now you can choose from three serving sizes: 6 oz for a more intense brew; 8 oz for an average serving; or 10 oz for a small travel mug. The temperature heats up to 185F, so you get a piping-hot cup every time.

Perfect pick-me-up. Jam-packed with accessories--including a reusable My K-Cup filter--this mini brewer lets you whip up a single serving without wasting any coffee. Just add fresh water for each cup. Plus, it's easy to clean: no coffee grinds to sweep up, no soggy filters to throw away. Just simple coffee made to order.

Satisfies everyone's tastes. The brewer comes with 24 K-Cups, including various coffee and tea flavors --so there's something for every family member and guest. Love the idea of single-brewing but not willing to sacrifice your favorite coffee brand? No problem. Use the My K-Cup filter for any type of ground coffee.

Fits right in. With its chrome accents, the unit lends a high-end look to your kitchen. Plus, the cord-storage feature keeps countertops from looking cluttered. Want to see for yourself what all the brew-ha-ha's about? Get this single-server brewer. From Keurig.

* Includes personal brewer, 12 Tully's Kona K-Cups, 12-count K-Cups variety pack, drip tray, and my K-Cup filter

* K-Cups variety pack includes Nantucket Blend, Newman's X-Bold, Dark Magic, Breakfast Blend, Hazelnut, Donut Shop, Italian Blend, Columbian Decaf, French Vanilla, Earl Grey, Kona, and Caribou Blend

* Brews fresh coffee in under two minutes

* Three brew sizes: 6, 8, and 10 oz

* Cord storage

* Water level indicator

* Accommodates wider mugs

* Blue indicator lights for easy navigation

* Heats up to 185F

* Heats water or brews coffee, tea, or hot chocolate

* Reservoir holds up to 10 oz

* Compatible with any available K-Cup flavors

* Measures approximately 11"H x 8"W x 10-1/2"D

* UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty

* Made in China

• 2 weeks later...
Kohls when they have the 30% off. I bought one last year and LOVE it! The best coffee, by far. I order my KCups through the Amazon subscribe and save. They give you a discount and automatically ship them every month. However, I have had trouble with my coffee maker. It has been replaced (free of charge by Kuerig) a few times. This is annoying, but the customer service is great and they always replace it without a hassle. And once they replace it, the warranty starts all over. Other than that, I have had no problems. Best coffee maker I have ever had.

I actually don't do coffee at all (crazy I know) so I would be using it for cocoa and tea. I guess the small basic would probably be good for me then huh? (although if the price was right on the regular size I would go ahead and get it to be able to offer coffee to guests)

try it before you buy it.... :) do you know anyone that has one? DH does not like the cocoa from the Kcups.... he may just be weird... or the machine he is using may have issues - but I wouldn't invest in one without knowing I like the results...

Just saw a Walmart ad for the little one. I think it's $80 and comes with 10 K cups and a $20 GC this week. Not a bad deal. Thinking of getting one. Also, if you don't like it, Wal-mart is great for returns!

Do you have a link to the Walmart one? I can't find it. Thank!

I went on the walmart site, typed in my zip code (08822) and that's what it showed in the flyer online. If I were you I'd print it out and take it with you. I was at Walmart tonight, and didn't see a promo by it saying anything about the gc. I almost bought one, but wanted to read up on the little one some more...they had a bunch left. If i buy it for that deal, I'll let you know. :)

I have had my Keurig for 4 years now. I am on my scond one, a bigger one since my son stole the other one. He and his roommates love it especially now that it has gotten colder, the make hot choclate, coffee and it has saved them alot of money not having to stop at the fancy coffee stores every morning on the way to class. I love mine, when we have company everyone gets a choice and variety of coffee, teas, and chocolate. On the hot chocolate cups shake them a little bit before putting them in the brewer the chocolate tends to settle.:D

Thanks everyone for all your help! I actually was given one 2 weeks ago from a friend who had way to many coffee pots and was downsizing (they moved into a much smaller home) so she told me to just take it! I have used it a TON and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! (It is the small single cup that doesn't hold additional water, I think the same one on sale at WM for the $80 range and it is PERFECT for my kitchen as it doesn't take up hardly any space!)

• 2 weeks later...
QVC one mentioned above looks like a great deal. You also get 12 Tully's Kona K-Cups, 12-count K-Cups variety pack, drip tray, and my K-Cup filter. Filter alone is 18.00, plus extra K-cups. Right now it is $98.80 & 9.72 s/h & tax, but you can buy it for 5 easy payments of $19.76 + tax + s/h, so you're not paying full amount all at once.

• 3 weeks later...