sams membership $15

dealluvr

Here is a press release that just came out.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/get-more-joy-for-your-jingle-with-a-15-sams-club-holiday-membership-104118168.html

BENTONVILLE, Ark., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club, the nation's eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club, is helping consumers get ahead of the holiday shopping season by offering a special priced $15 holiday membership to non-member families and businesses good for 15 weeks. Registration is available now through Oct. 10 during regular club hours.

"A holiday membership at Sam's Club is not only a great value, but it provides the opportunity to get an early start on your holiday shopping list," said Mike Turner, senior vice president, Membership at Sam's Club. "Consumers who take advantage of this special seasonal membership will also be able to benefit from some of the Sam's Club signature events planned, and learn how they could be saving even more year round."

Holiday Shopping and Entertaining Made Easy

Club members can stock up on everything from everyday essentials to the hottest toys and latest electronics to desserts from The Cheesecake Factory as well as other fresh or ready to serve holiday foods. Additionally, Sam's Club will host a variety of special member events and activities throughout the holiday season:

* Holiday Taste of Sam's – To reduce the stress of holiday meal planning, Club members will have the opportunity to sample nearly 50 different items at the Eighth Annual Taste of Sam's event Nov. 19-21 and receive in-Club demonstrations, menu ideas and recipe cards.

* Special Holiday Pricing – Each year, Sam's Club selects dozens of items for special pricing to kick-off the holiday shopping season for the Day-After-Thanksgiving Shopping Event. This event is exclusive to Sam's Club members only and includes the season's best toys, holiday decorations and electronics as well as jewelry.

* Extended Holiday Hours – To make holiday shopping an easy and pleasant experience, Sam's Club will offer special extended hours at every location across the country beginning Nov. 22.

* The Sam's Club Dream Drive – For the fourth year in a row, Sam's Club is working with the Off the Field professional football players' wives association to host the Dream Drive for 100 Salvation Army families. Local families in 10 cities from Philadelphia to San Francisco will receive a $1000 worth of food and holiday gifts, including clothes, personal items and toys from Sam's Club.

Details about Holiday Membership

The Sam's Club $15 holiday membership is available for a limited time between September 29 and October 10, during regular Club hours and extends to new Advantage and Business members allowing them to shop at Sam's Club and samsclub.com for 15 weeks. A Sam's Club Plus Membership costs $100 annually and includes benefits such as eValues, special offers and discounts automatically loaded onto the membership card as well as access to early shopping hours beginning at 7 a.m. Monday through Saturday. Additional membership plans are available.