what's your black friday budget?

stingygrrl

My budget for that day was 500$. But now my lovely fuel pump in my Yukon is taking a dump, and since I cannot walk to the stores on Black Friday, I guess I had better get it fixed. So my budget is being drastically reduced as I bargain shop to get my fuel pump replaced.

Andrea

I make a list of all the people I need to buy for, and then if something I think they will like is in one of the ads at the price point I give them, I buy it. For instance, I want to get my niece (2 years old) either a 12 inch bike, or a kitchen and my budget is $40.

I shop the same way. I go through each kids list, then I look for other people I would like to give a gift to and then I look for those surprise gifts that no one asked for but I know they will love it. For example I got one son a leather coat from Kohls 60% off and I had a 15% coupon, he did not ask for it but it will be very appreciated. I am hoping for the kichen and bike too. If I found the kitchen I want for forty dollars I would be thrilled!! The bike should be no problem K-mart's Thanksgiving Ad is listing 2 kinds for 19.99. Happy Shopping!! Budget -- whatever I can get by with !

We don't have credit..so we have been saving all month long for BF. If its not paying a bill, its going into the BF stash. I suspect we'll have between 4 and 5 hundred dollars stashed back. Whether we spend it all or not depends on if we can get the things we're going for.

• 2 weeks later...