Glade Candles @ Kmart!

sassyME

Glade Fragrance Collection Candles 2oz – 2 for $5 at KMART

Buy 2 Glade candles

Use $3/2 Glade printable coupon GO HERE TO PRINT Stack with $2.00/2 Glade Kmart coupon (found in the Kmart “Buy More, Save More” coupon booklet in-stores. These coupon booklets should be by weekly ads.) A $3 Catalina coupon good on your next purchase will be generated at check out Catalina is for buying 2 Fragrance Collection by Glade Soy Candles or Reed Diffusers!!

This means OOP cost is $0!!!

Do this deal twice, you can submit it for the $5 SC Johnson Rebate on 3 products and MAKE some cash on the purchase of all 5 items.

Edited by sassyME

Thanks! I

was just there yesterday & forgot to look for the books! I did get the Rockband drum set for Xbox 360 of $6.99. & kitchen clearance is an extra 50% 0ff.;)

What a great deal!!!!

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE kitchen gadgets...my bf will not be impressed with that info but I sure am!!! THANKS I'll have to check it out at my local kmart!

Unfortunately, you can't use a Kmart coupon and a manufacturers coupon on the same item at Kmart. The register will attempt to attach each coupon to the same item, so after the first one is ran through, the second one will beep. The Kmart coupons also state they cannot be combined with any other coupons. Just a heads up!