Here we go again- NEW BABY zhu zhu pets!

MingMingDucklin

this is getting a little crazy now!!! I picked up a few hamsters for my daughter one of the old ones and a pink one.... and only one car. did buy the whole hamster city set but returned it... she was excited at first but now rarely plays with them. it amazes me how much parents will spend on these critters .... and how they continue to feed into this zhu zhu craz..

My daughter got not one, but two zhu zhu pets caught in her hair on C'mas morning. I had to cut her hair! They went right in the trash. Her cousin stuck them on her head, and away they went. I did get some pics of it, pretty funny, but I wasn't happy about cutting her hair.

My daughter got not one, but two zhu zhu pets caught in her hair on C'mas morning. I had to cut her hair! They went right in the trash. Her cousin stuck them on her head, and away they went. I did get some pics of it, pretty funny, but I wasn't happy about cutting her hair.

They come with warnings on them now not to get them near hair.

yeah, kind of figured these would go the way of Tickle me Elmo & beanie babies.

They come with warnings on them now not to get them near hair.

yeah, kind of figured these would go the way of Tickle me Elmo & beanie babies.

We have an entire frickin shelf of beanie babies in my sister's room at my parents house. We have no idea what to do with them.

LOL speaking of beanie babies...I just gave my mom a grocery bag full for her little chihuahua to play with because she just LOVES little stuffed animals.

That's funny - my min pin loves beanie babies also. I usually give him the smaller ones. He likes to rip the eyes, ears and noses off them.

Is my child the only one who has no interest in them AFTER getting them from Santa? Those pretty enticing television commercials had her begging for months before Christmas. Santa brought her one hamster, the car and ball. She was so excited to see them on Christmas morning but quickly lost interest as the ball fell apart, the hamster kept falling over and the car was just a glorified "walker". This line is such a waste of money and ticked me off at how enticing they made them without follow through.

• 2 weeks later...

YUP I think I posted the first "warning" on the first thread about the hair , its funny they all come with warning stickers ALL OVER now. "Do not put zhu zhu in , near , around hair"

Is my child the only one who has no interest in them AFTER getting them from Santa? Those pretty enticing television commercials had her begging for months before Christmas. Santa brought her one hamster, the car and ball. She was so excited to see them on Christmas morning but quickly lost interest as the ball fell apart, the hamster kept falling over and the car was just a glorified "walker". This line is such a waste of money and ticked me off at how enticing they made them without follow through.

Geez. My kids are the same way. I picked 2 up at Target just 3 days before Christmas... Thank goodness that I only got 3 hamsters and didn't get any of the accessories. $7.99 was so big deal. My kids haven't played with them since Christmas. I've decided to turn the Zhu Zhus over to the cats. :) They seem to show more interest than my kids.

We have an entire frickin shelf of beanie babies in my sister's room at my parents house. We have no idea what to do with them.

My mom does too...I talked to one friend who had a friend with a very valuable (at the time) collection of beanie babies when she was getting a divorce. The husband held them hostage in the settlement for long enough that they lost all value. When she finally got them, they were worthless.

I got the stroller at Justice...I think it was 15 and I had a 40% off coupon. They have lots of stuff for Zhu Zhus

I got the babies at Build a bear...who would have guessed they were on the band wagon but they are...I got 2 for 18 and change.

I havnt seen the babies elsewhere and they had lots of them...they come individually and have a few baby items with them like bottle, binkie, etc.